Photo

What did you do with your professional wedding/TTD pictures?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 uhaft

uhaft
  • 102 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 12:59 PM

Hello Former Brides!

I recently got married in Riviera Maya, Mexico and am deciding on what to do with all of my favorite professional pictures!  I am thinking about doing a photo album and a wall collage.  Post pictures of what you did with your wedding/ TTD pictures!

#2 AD2012

AD2012
    • 240 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 12:50 PM

I was married in May of this year. I am also contemplating what I am going to do with all of our photos. I am wanting to make a couple of photo books online @ photobook canada. I've also been thinking of maybe putting our photo's on a canvas. Would love to see what other brides are doing with all their fav photo's

#3 JayKay

JayKay
      • 3,472 posts
      • Wedding Date:January 13, 2012
      • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
      • LocationSouthern Alberta

Posted 27 June 2012 - 12:53 PM

We framed a few of our favorite photos and hung them in our house.  We also did a collage of photos on one wall in our house.  I dont want people to walk into our house and all they seen was wedding photos of us so we decided to keep them to a minimum.  We instead put all our photos into a photo book that we created on Mypublisher.  We have that on our coffee table so people can flip through it if they choose.  We also purchased photo books for our parents of our wedding photos are a gift to them for all their help (I made these ones on blurb, which I highly recommend!).

#4 uhaft

uhaft
      • 102 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 01:00 PM

Originally Posted by AD2012 

I was married in May of this year. I am also contemplating what I am going to do with all of our photos. I am wanting to make a couple of photo books online @ photobook canada. I've also been thinking of maybe putting our photo's on a canvas. Would love to see what other brides are doing with all their fav photo's

For my bridal shower I received this frame set so I came up with this so far.  I am also doing an album and want to do another wall collage but I needed something quick to put up for now.  Not sure how I feel about the all black and whites.  Any suggestions?

#5 Cynlee143

Cynlee143
        • 174 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 10:46 AM

I was just thinking about this the other day! Were doing a college with picture canvases, as well as a coffee table book.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users