Natalie & Lance wedding slideshow

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

• Banned
  • 130 posts

Posted 27 September 2007 - 11:49 PM

Here are the photos from Natalie's awsome wedding.

I am sure a lot of you are asking why is Juan taking soooooo long on the photos and I have a lot reasons for that, I had 2006 as my background of what I should expect for this year or so I thought but I did not take into account that for this year I got booked for bigger weddings meanning more pics to fix and eventhough I had bought a really fast computer I never thought that it would not be as fast as I needed it to be, just recently I bought more power for this already awsome machine (a lot more Ram & the most powerful graphics card they make for this MAC computer) and I also bought another super fast computer that should arrive in a few more days.
    And I also over booked a little (something I am not doing for 200 now that I know what happens when all comes together like this.

I will now have 2 assistant on 2 super fast computers now that I saw my biggg problem (I already have 1 asssitant on a Mac)

I am really sorry for taking longer girls I hope all of you waiting for your pics can forgive me! (please!)

I also have Nicolas this year and I have to be with him sometimes, its funny because when I leave my home I usually have to leave without him finding out because he will not let me out of the house, he wants to play with dad and so my heart just melts sometimes and I stay a little longer with him, until mom can find something interesting for him to do.

I will post the slideshow of Nicole tomorrow.

#2 LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 24,768 posts

Posted 27 September 2007 - 11:50 PM

Natalie is going to be so excited!

#3 Jtds2713

• 714 posts

Posted 27 September 2007 - 11:51 PM

Thanks Juan for the explanation. Natalie-- you looked so beautiful and so happy! I love the pictures of you with the bridesmaids and the umbrellas. And you and Lance looked so in love!

#4 cessyboston

• VIP Member
        • 2,096 posts

Posted 27 September 2007 - 11:55 PM

omg natalie you are so beautiful...they are so fun, classy elegant,simply beautiful......your going to be so happy
          Married oct 10th 2008 ~ proud parents to Miss Sophia Emma feb 2, 2010

#5 LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 24,768 posts

Posted 27 September 2007 - 11:57 PM

OMG it's beautiful! i almost cried - i think partially because i've met you, natalie. you can lance look sooo happy! and dang - way to dirty dance, girl!

#6 beachbride08

• VIP Member
            • 2,372 posts

Posted 28 September 2007 - 12:02 AM

Natalie, Your pics are beautiful. I love your dress and the red shoes!

#7 Jenn

• 1,557 posts

Posted 28 September 2007 - 12:04 AM

Gorgeous pics! Thanks for sharing!

#8 Birdie07

• 1,218 posts

Posted 28 September 2007 - 12:26 AM

Sooooo Pretty! I love the shoes and the dancing

#9 michelle08

• VIP Member
                  • 2,702 posts

Posted 28 September 2007 - 12:32 AM

That is such an awesome slideshow!!!!! You look gorgeos and so happy!!! :)

#10 dragonfly

• 1,820 posts

Posted 28 September 2007 - 12:35 AM

So beautiful!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users