Post Wedding Items For Sale in Canada

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 MJKH

MJKH
  • Site Supporter
  • 654 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 07:17 AM

Seller located in/items shipped from Saskatchewan. Pick-ups in Saskatoon are more than welcome! Sorry, Canadian buyers only please. 

Buyer will need to arrange interac e-transfer online with their Canadian banking institution at a small cost (I believe it's $1.50/transaction).

Prices are in Canadian dollars and do not include shipping charges. Items will be sent out as soon as payment has cleared.

Please send me a private message if you are interested in any of the items. I have LOTS to sell and will try my best to provide information on all of the items pictured. But if you require more information/further clarification, drop me a quick e-mail!

#2 MJKH

MJKH
    • Site Supporter
    • 654 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 07:48 AM

Ok, so I've just realized that not all of my pics were posted. I have a lot of items all currently running on our local Kijiji. And it's too beautiful outside to spend the next 3 hours re-listing everything here!!!

Here is the link to one item, which will allow you to view my other items (see link on right hand side of page). I hope this works!!!

http://saskatoon.kij...QAdIdZ373217277

#3 MJKH

MJKH
      • Site Supporter
      • 654 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 08:02 AM

We have over 50 items currently posted on Kijiji, most of which are wedding-related. When you open up my Kijiji ad posted for the Barijay dress, on the right hand side of that page is a box to send me a message or "view poster's other items". 

#4 derickemery

derickemery
        • 2 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 11:10 PM

Originally Posted by MJKH 

Ok, so I've just realized that not all of my pics were posted. I have a lot of items all currently running on our local Kijiji. And it's too beautiful outside to spend the next 3 hours re-listing everything here!!!

Here is the link to one item, which will allow you to view my other items (see link on right hand side of page). I hope this works!!!

Nice to see your items. Great collection and nice pics too. Check for wedding favours Canada online.

#5 derickemery

derickemery
          • 2 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 11:10 PM

Originally Posted by MJKH 

Nice to see your items. Great collection and nice pics too. Check for wedding favours Canada online.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users