Sign in to follow this  
JasminB

Bubba Kegs

I am looking at doing Bubba Kegs as part of the welcome bags for our guest anyone know where i can get the best deal i will need about 50 of them. Wedding is not til next summer tryng to be proactive !! Any help is appreciated ! Thanks

Alot of brides have gotten their mugs from discountmugs. I think I'm going to go with the color your own mugs from oriental trading (great price and totally customizable).

I am getting married in Cuba January 2014 and would like to supply everyone who is coming with us for our big day with a Bubba Keg travel mug but am having no luck with the colurs I am looking for. I am looking for turquoise blue, lime green, canary yellow, bright orange, red and bright purple, 5 of each colour if possible. I have looked locally and online but can't seem to have any success in locating them. I have seen them in several pics so I know they are out there somewhere. Please help if possible???

I am getting married in Cuba January 2014 and would like to supply everyone who is coming with us for our big day with a Bubba Keg travel mug but am having no luck with the colurs I am looking for. I am looking for turquoise blue, lime green, canary yellow, bright orange, red and bright purple, 5 of each colour if possible. I have looked locally and online but can't seem to have any success in locating them. I have seen them in several pics so I know they are out there somewhere. Please help if possible???
Have you tried the company's website?