Photo

Bubba Kegs

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 JasminB

JasminB
  • 32 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 07:35 AM

I am looking at doing Bubba Kegs as part of the welcome bags for our guest anyone know where i can get the best deal i will need about 50 of them. Wedding is not til next summer tryng to be proactive !! Any help is appreciated ! Thanks

#2 Arch713

Arch713
    • 161 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 02:59 PM

Great idea on the Bubba Kegs! Are you planning on filling them with anything?? Hopefully someone has a site with some deals!

#3 JasminB

JasminB
      • 32 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 06:28 PM

I was thinking personalized chapstick and sunblock for guest !!!

#4 Lizrmt

Lizrmt
        • 173 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 03:07 PM

Alot of brides have gotten their mugs from discountmugs. I think I'm going to go with the color your own mugs from oriental trading (great price and totally customizable).

#5 heatherandjess

heatherandjess
          • 9 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 04:40 PM

I am getting married in Cuba January 2014 and would like to supply everyone who is coming with us for our big day with a Bubba Keg travel mug but am having no luck with the colurs I am looking for. I am looking for turquoise blue, lime green, canary yellow, bright orange, red and bright purple, 5 of each colour if possible. I have looked locally and online but can't seem to have any success in locating them. I have seen them in several pics so I know they are out there somewhere. Please help if possible???

#6 eberry

eberry
            • 63 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 03:01 PM

I am getting married in Cuba January 2014 and would like to supply everyone who is coming with us for our big day with a Bubba Keg travel mug but am having no luck with the colurs I am looking for. I am looking for turquoise blue, lime green, canary yellow, bright orange, red and bright purple, 5 of each colour if possible. I have looked locally and online but can't seem to have any success in locating them. I have seen them in several pics so I know they are out there somewhere. Please help if possible???

Have you tried the company's website?

#7 heatherandjess

heatherandjess
              • 9 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 09:48 AM

I have tried the company already with no success.

#8 Mrs Smith 2 Be

Mrs Smith 2 Be
                • 162 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 12:53 PM

It looks like i will need 26 of them & the companies website is the best I can find.  I wanted to do turquiose for the girls & black for the guys but can no longer find turquoise :(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users