Jump to content

Photo

To Veil or not to Veil?


  • Please log in to reply
203 replies to this topic

#81 BrideBabe

BrideBabe
  • Newbie
  • 22 posts

    Posted 29 May 2013 - 08:18 AM

    Im still trying to decide if I want one. I am considering  birdcage veil but I  havent tried on any that i like! 



    #82 StephLB

    StephLB
    • Jr. Member
    • 171 posts

      Posted 29 May 2013 - 09:21 AM

      I'll be looking at a birdcage veil if I decide to keep my hair short (I usually keep a pixie cut) but I might go with a long veil if I grow it out before the wedding. I can't wait to try some on though.
       



      #83 Miss J

      Miss J
      • Jr. Member
      • 182 posts

        Posted 31 May 2013 - 01:40 PM

        I would loooove a Birdcage, but I tried one on and also some fascinators, but just look silly in it 



        #84 soontobeawalsh

        soontobeawalsh
        • Jr. Member
        • 197 posts
        • Wedding Date:April 9, 2014
        • Wedding Location:Grand Bahia Principe Runaway Bay

        Posted 06 June 2013 - 02:01 PM

        I love the look of a birdcage or fascinator. But I am wondering what everyone's thoughts are on having a bright color for a fascinator/birdcage?  Does anyone think this will look funny with a white dress? Or should I just go with the traditional white?



        #85 Miss J

        Miss J
        • Jr. Member
        • 182 posts

          Posted 07 June 2013 - 12:16 PM

          Originally Posted by soontobeawalsh 

          I love the look of a birdcage or fascinator. But I am wondering what everyone's thoughts are on having a bright color for a fascinator/birdcage?  Does anyone think this will look funny with a white dress? Or should I just go with the traditional white?

          I think a bright colour will work if it is the same colour as your flowers/shoes/bridesmaids dresses/colour theme. Dont think it must be white!

          Wouldnt just pick any random colour though. 

          What colour do you have in mind?



          #86 soontobeawalsh

          soontobeawalsh
          • Jr. Member
          • 197 posts
          • Wedding Date:April 9, 2014
          • Wedding Location:Grand Bahia Principe Runaway Bay

          Posted 07 June 2013 - 12:25 PM

          Originally Posted by Miss J 

          I think a bright colour will work if it is the same colour as your flowers/shoes/bridesmaids dresses/colour theme. Dont think it must be white!

          Wouldnt just pick any random colour though. 

          What colour do you have in mind?

          It would be purple, which is the theme color of the wedding!! 



          #87 Miss J

          Miss J
          • Jr. Member
          • 182 posts

            Posted 07 June 2013 - 12:39 PM

            Originally Posted by soontobeawalsh 

            It would be purple, which is the theme color of the wedding!! 

            I think it sounds nice! 



            #88 JHo2013

            JHo2013
            • Newbie
            • 109 posts

              Posted 07 June 2013 - 12:48 PM

              I definitely want a veil for the ceremony - I think it makes it look a lot more "bridal" then I'd do a few photos with and the rest of the evening I wouldn't wear the veil any more.

              #89 soontobeawalsh

              soontobeawalsh
              • Jr. Member
              • 197 posts
              • Wedding Date:April 9, 2014
              • Wedding Location:Grand Bahia Principe Runaway Bay

              Posted 07 June 2013 - 01:00 PM

              Originally Posted by JHo2013 

              I definitely want a veil for the ceremony - I think it makes it look a lot more "bridal" then I'd do a few photos with and the rest of the evening I wouldn't wear the veil any more.

              I really like that idea!!  



              #90 MrsShoreytobe

              MrsShoreytobe
              • Jr. Member
              • 315 posts

                Posted 09 June 2013 - 09:37 AM

                Love this idea!!! Purple is my fav color and our wedding colors are purple/turquoise and I am including peacock as well ;) Love these headpiece/fascinator ideas 






                0 user(s) are reading this topic

                0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users