Definitely wear a veil! I was not going to at first but it makes you really feel and look more like a bride! Plus I think some pictures are stunning with veils blowing in the wind or thrown over you and your husbands faces while kissing... Ah so pretty

I decided on a birdcage veil. I just fell in love with it when I put in on with my dress!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not doing a veil as I want the back of my dress since we are getting married on the beach to really be seen. 

I'm wearing my mothers veil, but only for the ceremony, combined with a single white orchid. At the reception I'll change it out with a rhinestone headband :)

I definitely want to wear a veil for the ceremony and pictures, but not for the reception. I love the idea of switching the veil out for something like a rhinestone headband for the reception.

For those doing a TTD session, will you take pictures with the veil?

I am wearing a fingertip length veil.  If it starts to bother me i'll take it off after pictures

I definitely want to wear a veil for the ceremony and pictures, but not for the reception. I love the idea of switching the veil out for something like a rhinestone headband for the reception.

For those doing a TTD session, will you take pictures with the veil?

I am doing a cenote TTD session a few days after the wedding and I am going to wear my veil

I quickly decided no veil. It's first of all not truly my style nor fits the type of casual beach wedding I'm going for -- for me I see it more formal. Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm still undecided... guess once I fi d my dress then I'll decide if it suits it.. I wasn't going to wear one but when I watch shows on TV like 'yes to the dress' as soon as they put the veil on they look more like a bride so that has changed my mind..but like I said got to fi d a dress first and them make final decision.