NEED HELP PICKING VENUE PLEASE!! - End of Nov 2013 Bride

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 shaeshae18

shaeshae18
  • Banned
  • 153 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 10:16 AM

Thank you everyone for your responses. I have narrowed it down to Punta Cana - I'm looking at June 27-July 6, 2014.  I think the AIs are extremely affordable and since you really have to pay extra for everything you add on at the all-inclusive, I've decided to have it at another location, off-resort. It seems extremely weird that I'm doing it this way, since I can juts do it in NY at a restaurant, but the feel is completely different. I want a beach party in paradise, and this is exactly what I can get at Punta Cana. I'm waiting to hear back from both the restaurants I'm considering and will let you know how it goes! Thanks again!

-S

#22 lastminbride

lastminbride
    • 165 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 01:41 AM

I'm in the same boat now trying to choose a venue, but I only have two months or less to plan! Al seems so practical. Glad to see you made your choice. We're looking at Cancun/Riviera Maya.

#23 Martoca

Martoca
      • Vendor
      • 88 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 06:39 AM

It could have been in Martoca in Puerto Vallarta :) for 9,000 all of your guests :)

Anyway I am sure the Caribbean is just as beautiful as the Pacific!  congratulations!! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users