OOT Bag Tags

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#21 Yari

Yari
  • VIP Member
  • 10,928 posts

Posted 28 September 2007 - 12:37 AM

These are awesome! I love the fun color combinations. The bags are also very cute...what a great idea.

#22 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 6,996 posts

Posted 28 September 2007 - 03:58 AM

Julie those turned out great! I love the colored paper and your logo looks awesome too! Your guests will love them.

#23 Jenn

Jenn
      • 1,557 posts

Posted 28 September 2007 - 04:09 AM

Awesome job Julie!! They look fantastic!

#24 cessyboston

cessyboston
        • VIP Member
        • 2,096 posts

Posted 28 September 2007 - 06:52 AM

love love them...love the bags.......great job
          Married oct 10th 2008 ~ proud parents to Miss Sophia Emma feb 2, 2010

#25 JulieG

JulieG
          • VIP Member
          • 8,323 posts

Posted 28 September 2007 - 09:20 AM

Thank you so much everyone. I am pretty happy with how the turned out. I did most of the work myself, but my sister helped me with the taping and the whole punching. :) I can't take all the credit though, I did steal Angela's idea. lol If it was not for her posting hers I would never have thought of circles and different backgrounds. I was going to use plain pink and brown :) So thank you Angela.

#26 jlink78

jlink78
            • 207 posts

Posted 28 September 2007 - 09:27 AM

These are awesome! I'm going to have to put them in the "Save" file too. I haven't decided if we'll do OOT bags yet because we may have too many people to lug all of that stuff down to Mexico but I may have to find a different use for them because they are so gosh darn cute! Good job!

I also really like your logo. Did you create it yourself or have someone do it for you?

#27 JulieG

JulieG
              • VIP Member
              • 8,323 posts

Posted 28 September 2007 - 09:36 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by jlink78
                These are awesome! I'm going to have to put them in the "Save" file too. I haven't decided if we'll do OOT bags yet because we may have too many people to lug all of that stuff down to Mexico but I may have to find a different use for them because they are so gosh darn cute! Good job!

I also really like your logo. Did you create it yourself or have someone do it for you?
                My logo was a labour of love, lol I made about 300 on my own and none of them looked quite right. Then I found a girl on the knot who makes them and I sent her my favs that I made and she put them together for me. So, I made them, but with help. lol

#28 JulieG

JulieG
                • VIP Member
                • 8,323 posts

Posted 28 September 2007 - 11:03 AM

Erica, I tried to send you this picture but it said your mailbox is full, so I am posting it here, I hope you get it.

This is what the bags looked like when I bought them at wal-mart. I then took alll those little sequience circles off them. My colours are pink and brown and these are pink and brown on the inside. There was also silver and green and I think blue.

Click the image to open in full size.

#29 cessyboston

cessyboston
                  • VIP Member
                  • 2,096 posts

Posted 28 September 2007 - 11:27 AM

thank you they are perfect i know why you took the cirlcle off lol lol
                    Married oct 10th 2008 ~ proud parents to Miss Sophia Emma feb 2, 2010

#30 brigettewolf

brigettewolf
                    • 18 posts

Posted 06 October 2007 - 10:36 PM

these are incredible!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users