Silk bouquets for sale - 1 bridal + 3 bridesmaids - fuschsia + pink peonies, orchids, roses

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 cristina2011

• 46 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 10:01 AM

Flowers for Sale!  I've finally decided to part with my custom silk bouquets.  They're a mix of pinks and fuchsia peonies, roses, and phalaenopsis orchids, and made of very good quality.  The bride's bouquet is the largest (and a good size).  It contains 9 peonies in total (3 different kinds), multiple phalanopsis orchids, and an array of roses (open and buds) in various shades and sizes.  The 3 bridesmaids bouquets are a smaller version without the orchids.  Both have greenery and can be wrapped with or without ribbon.  (The stems are realistic so either would look nice.)   I also have a matching orchid boutonniere for the groom too.

Price:  $175 for the all of the above, or $150 if you need the above for just 2 bridesmaids.  (One of my bridesmaids is hoping to keep her bouquet!) 

EMAIL me at cristinabittante@gmail.com if you're interested.  (I'm in Vancouver, so you can pick up locally or we can arrange shipping.)

#2 jrack

• 235 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 09:30 AM

post still open?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users