September 2013 bride

toniron

Hi ladies,

I'm new to this board but excited to be part of it.  I'm getting married at the Moon Palace in September 1, 2013.  The only thing I know is my time is booked.  It was really hard trying to book it on my own  because they never got back to me.  It was a little frustrating because all my TA had to do was call them and it was booked like nothing.  I guess he books a lot of travel for them.  I have a lot of questions.  Has anyone used the new wedding packages?  We want to use the lavender luxe.  I'm trying to determine if I should have a reception indoors or on the terrace.  Any suggestions?

Thanks

Toni cheesy.gif

• 1 month later...

Hey all,

We're flying out from Glasgow to cancun on 23rd September also but on the Thomson flight & have our wedding date confirmed for Friday 27th September 2013 :) we booked with Hayes & Jarvis (Thomson Specislist) and we got out date confirmed within 2 weeks & got our wedding pack thru very soon after!

So far we have 16 guests staying for 14 nights...does anyone have a direct contact or more info they could send me as I just have the extras we can add on. Love to know more info re actual ceremony locations, group benefits, what we can spend $credits on etc...

We're so excited!!

Ps my email addy is charleneferrell@live.co.uk

I am a travel agent too so I'll let you all know as much info as poss if I find out stuff :)

Charlene xxx

• 3 weeks later...

I finally heard from the moon palace last night.  I didn't realize that they only had my travel agent's number. Now they have mine!!  Ricardo called me last night and it was really nice talking to someone from the sales department who explained everything to me.  He has been responding to my emails today too.  I found the 2012 menu online and it looks great!  I think we're going to use a ballroom for our reception. 

Congratulations,

Im a bride-to-be hoping to get married at moon palace on the 12th Sept 2013 I've been emailing them over the few months with no reply but you've given me hope they may of only just got round to contacting people who are booking weddings for next sept! :)

It seems like its easier to get the ball rolling by using a Travel Agent? Would you recomend the one you used or should i just try phoning them, as im not sure on any of the details... i'd really like to know if we need to book our stay first before arranging / booking the wedding?

Please Help!

Many Thanks,

Nicola

I'm using enchanted honeymoons in Omaha.  I usually book all my travel with AAA but they don't book weddings.  The AAA agent wanted me to do all the work with the Moon Palace and then she wanted to book the travel for everyone.  My agent Andy simply called his contact at the Moon Palace and had our wedding time booked.  I had been trying to hear back from the wedding department for weeks before he called them.  I couldn't believe how fast he was able to book it.  My stress melted away.  He also is able to get the menus for the reception.  The wedding department has been calling me and they also email back within 24 hours.  I'm working with Ricardo on the wedding plans.  I say go with a travel agent it makes it easier.