Photo

Stéphanie - Iberostar ensenachos

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 Steph388

Steph388
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 06:01 AM

Hi my name is St©phanie, and I'm getting married in cayo ensenachos, Cuba at the end of February. 

As anyone ever been to iberostar ensenachos? for a wedding or just a vacation?

how was it?

#2 crystalwaterwed

crystalwaterwed
    • Banned
    • 47 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 07:24 PM

Hello Stephanie, Cuba is a very beautiful place, the beaches are absolutely amazing. I have been to 2 weddings at the Iberostar Ensenachos, I have never heard a complaint each time I was there it was very unique and very different from time to time. I do have some information that I can send you if you are interested? Just let me know. Happy Planning Courtney Crystal Water Weddings

#3 Jackie Thomas

Jackie Thomas
      • 11 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 03:21 PM

Hi Courtney,

I'm looking at this resort as an option for our wedding next spring and have a few questions. Would you mind answering some via email - jackiethomas@about.me. Thanks!

#4 Corra14

Corra14
        • 8 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 09:21 AM

Hello St©phanie, I have been to Cuba twice but I have not been to Cayo Ensenachos as of yet. I too am planning a wedding to be at Iberostar Ensenachos for January 2013. I am struggling to determine the legal requirements for weddings in Cuba. I have tried a number of times to contact the Cuban Embasy to confirm legal requirements but I have not had much luck. Cuba is absolutely beautiful and the people are so nice and accommodating. If you are interested, I will let you know how our trip goes once I return. If you have any planning tips, I would love to hear them.

All the best,

Corra

#5 Jackie Thomas

Jackie Thomas
          • 11 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 09:53 AM

Hi ladies, I have booked my wedding for April 1, 2013 at Iberostar Ensenachos as well! Congrats!

A co-worker of mine stayed there last year and said it was the nicest resort he's ever been to, with great food and service and spectacular beaches! I was also in contact with a photographer who shot a wedding there this spring and she said the bride had a great experience planning the wedding. We should add each other to facebook or something so we can share our experiences as we plan!!

My name is Jackie Thomas from New Brunswick, Canada and my profile picture is of me with a puppy and an old man. I'd love to talk to you gals!

#6 jolene028

jolene028
            • 588 posts
            • Wedding Date:November 13, 2013
            • Wedding Location:Varadero, Cuba

Posted 05 September 2012 - 07:36 PM

I am getting married at the Iberostar Varadero November 18 2013 but I did look at this resort, my travel agent suggested it her and her husband go there twice a year they love it she said it is fantastic, the only reasons I didnt chose it was the price was more than I wanted and the bus ride from the hotel, but from what i have heard you ladies made an awesome choice! Congrats

#7 Corra14

Corra14
            • 8 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 10:10 AM

Hello Girls!

How are your wedding plans coming along? I have received a verbal confirmation from our wedding coordinator at Iberostar Ensenachos but no exact ceremony time or location yet. Have you managed to confirm more details for your ceremony? I am still trying to sort out our required documents to ensure this wedding will be legally recognized in Canada. Do you have a description of the required documents?

#8 Jessica1977

Jessica1977
              • 5 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 05:40 AM

Hi Jackie!

My name is Jessica and my fiance, Colin and I are thinking of getting married at the IE the first week of April, 2014...one year from yours.  We have been there twice and just got engaged there last week...we love it.  The beaches are amazing, the staff are unbelievably friendly, food is great (depending on who you talk to, but the only complaint I hear is there isn't a lot of option...which I think is crazy LOL!), pools are beautiful...I could go on and on.  Anyhow, I'm just wondering how your plans are coming along so far, where you're having the wedding/reception etc. etc.  I'd love to hear your experience so far and would absolutely love to keep in contact with you so I can hear how your wedding goes!!  

Thanks and happy planning :)

Jessica Lindner

#9 krasten31

krasten31
                • 3 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 12:07 PM

We are getting married there at the end of April. Would love to know how everyone's planning is going. So far, we have our wedding date, time and location decided. I'm waiting to hear back from the resort for reception options!

#10 CaseyV

CaseyV
                  • 4 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 12:41 PM

Hey girl, just wanted to see how was your wedding?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users