Show us your Wedding Flat Sandals!

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#11 shaeshae18

shaeshae18
  • Banned
  • 153 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 07:16 PM

those are super cute even for just the rest of the vacay!

-S

#12 principessa

principessa
    • 219 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 05:05 AM

I got mine at Aldo!  They are just basic white flip flops with crystals on the strap :)

#13 breeburns

breeburns
      • 102 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 03:08 PM

I wore barefoot jewelry for my "flats". I bought mine frombond.jpg

Then she came out with these super sparkly ones that i completely adore:

sparkle.jpg

Walking in the sand was so easy in these! and everyone loved them, if I would have had a bridal party I would have bought these for them! I will be ordering more for the next beach trip we take!

#14 FIFAbride

FIFAbride
        • 97 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 09:04 AM

I made mine.  Super comfy.  I will wear them to the beach and off they go.  We are getting married barefoot.

securedownload.jpg

#15 shaeshae18

shaeshae18
          • Banned
          • 153 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 11:01 AM

I like yours even better than the newer sparkly ones that came out.  I LOVE the cuff around the ankle.  HOT!

Originally Posted by breeburns 

sparkle.jpg

Walking in the sand was so easy in these! and everyone loved them, if I would have had a bridal party I would have bought these for them! I will be ordering more for the next beach trip we take!

-S

#16 bondgirl0072010

bondgirl0072010
            • 789 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 07:20 PM

Aw Bree, you're so sweet! I cannot WAIT to see the rest of your pics! Thank you for being a fabulous

sparkle.jpg

#17 Mlite83

Mlite83
              • 384 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 01:36 PM

Originally Posted by shaeshae18 

Check out Brides by Steve Madden:

For the reception, Larissa changed out of her pumps and slipped into sparkly Steve Madden sandals.

I found these at Winners yesterday - I am soo pumped!  I had figured since they were last season I would just go with one of this year's version...I saw Glaare at Town Shoes for $125 but wasn't 100% sold as I wanted to try on one with finer beading.  I went into Winners looking for anything starfish inspired and happened upon these for $49!!  Love Winners!!

#18 KristieT

KristieT
                • 430 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 02:39 PM

Originally Posted by Mlite83 

I found these at Winners yesterday - I am soo pumped!  I had figured since they were last season I would just go with one of this year's version...I saw Glaare at Town Shoes for $125 but wasn't 100% sold as I wanted to try on one with finer beading.  I went into Winners looking for anything starfish inspired and happened upon these for $49!!  Love Winners!!

Thanks for the tip! I really hope they have them in Calgary!!! I am goint to check tonight! Thanks Mlite83!

#19 Mlite83

Mlite83
                  • 384 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 04:32 PM

Originally Posted by KristieT 

Thanks for the tip! I really hope they have them in Calgary!!! I am goint to check tonight! Thanks Mlite83!

Good luck!!  I was surprised to find them so easily, I definitely thought I would be searching them out in lots of stores and online!

#20 KristieT

KristieT
                    • 430 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 06:23 PM

You are right! Winners did have them!! They seemed to have a much darker sole then in the pic! and they did have my size :(

But I did end up purchasing these: Madden Girl Sandals (Saw them in Steve Madden for $70) Bought them at Shoe Warehouse for $42. Not a bad find!

Calgary-20120625-00133.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users