Sign in to follow this  
Kel123073

Message in a Bottle....... Glass vs. Plastic

My fiance and I are at odds regarding this....lol

The shipping is going to be pretty pricey on glass bottles and I found a website that has plastic!  I said to him that I think it gets that cute idea across without breaking the bank since he is dead set on these invitations.

I was wondering if anybody has done the plastic and had any feedback on them.  We have to send about 80.

We are using glass, but we don't have to mail because we are using them as favors.  You might search this section because I have seen several threads that discussed MIB's.

I got almost everything from sand art supplies.  The only think I am using that I did not get from them is parchment paper, ribbon, sand dollars, and little flip flops.

I just received the sample set I ordered from sand art supplies. It came with one plastic and one glass bottle. The plastic bottle is a little bit smaller than the glass but looks fine. Of course my FI wants to go with the glass... I went to the post office and got pricing on mailing them. The glass was approx. $2.63 and the plastic was $1.95

We added the sand, sea shells, and glass bottle.... the only additional stuff will be the invite inside bottle, pull tag, and passport book... so it was a pretty fair estimate :)