Sign in to follow this  
maggiemay1330

Spring Break Wedding?

Hi All!  I'm a teacher and am bound by our school schedule.  We were hoping to get married in Riviera Maya during our March spring break (March 25, 2013) and will be anticipating about 50 guests.  Our travel agent advised us against March because it would be tough to get enough space on chartered flights.  Are we out of our mind to get married during that busy time of year?  Just trying to avoid a hot, humid, hurricane wedding in June 2013!  Just want to see what others think....  

I'm sure there are lots of brides that get married during that time.  Is your travel agent is advising you against it because of the tour company you have choosen?? If so maybe consider a different tour company. 

Originally Posted by maggiemay1330 View Post

Hi All!  I'm a teacher and am bound by our school schedule.  We were hoping to get married in Riviera Maya during our March spring break (March 25, 2013) and will be anticipating about 50 guests.  Our travel agent advised us against March because it would be tough to get enough space on chartered flights.  Are we out of our mind to get married during that busy time of year?  Just trying to avoid a hot, humid, hurricane wedding in June 2013!  Just want to see what others think....