Photo

ROR photographer ideas??

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 andrea14321

andrea14321
  • 8 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 08:44 AM

Hi everyone.  So I just finally decided on the Riu in Ocho Rios for my wedding in April 2013!  Does anyone have any ideas on a good photographer in the area??  and roughly the costs? 

thanks so much! 

#2 AngelaandTrevor

AngelaandTrevor
    • 54 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 12:37 PM

Hi Andrea, I just got married at the Gran Bahia Principe, I used Devon Shaw as my photographer, he is amazing! I'll put my slide show up so you can see his work! when it comes up just scroll down to wedding photos. We used him for three hours and he charged us $1300.00. We got a slide show for everyone to see our pictures and a beautiful album with about 200 pictures in it! And he sent us a disk of all the pictures he took! Almost every picture he took was amazing! Good luck on your wedding!

Angela and Trevor

#3 tmemise

tmemise
      • 135 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 09:13 PM

This photographer is an out of towner but rates are good. www.mrrimaging.com and more pictures on Facebook M.R.R. Imaging.

#4 arturino83

arturino83
        • 7 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 08:55 AM

I got married at Riu Palace - Negril and I contacted Richard Brown. He was very professional and stayed even longer than what we agreed. He wanted to catch all the best moment of our wedding, no matter of the time he was spending there and he made such a stunning pictures. Unlimited pics and an awesome video as well received after 1 day. The price is honest and much better than the ones we contacted there. 1400$ photo + video (for these services I was finding price to over 2000$)

I highly recommend him http://www.dreamwedd...hotography.com/ http://www.dreamwedd...photography.me/ http://www.dreamwedd...hotography.net/

#5 KDoyle

KDoyle
          • 218 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 06:22 PM

HI all...this question is more for Past Brides ......I have been stressing over whether to have a videographer or not and I desperately need some help! :) .....I am really worried that a videographer may be too intrusive and take away from the romance and ambiance of the ceremony etc... 

Can any past brides let me know their thoughts?? Was the video worth it, did you feel the videographer was in your face or was in the way of guests or your photographer? I would really appreciate your feedback! Many thanks!

#6 Sunshinybride

Sunshinybride
            • 74 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 07:59 AM

What day are you getting married? We are April 20th 3pm!

Originally Posted by andrea14321 

Hi everyone.  So I just finally decided on the Riu in Ocho Rios for my wedding in April 2013!  Does anyone have any ideas on a good photographer in the area??  and roughly the costs? 

thanks so much! 

#7 andrea14321

andrea14321
              • 8 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 08:02 AM

I am getting married on the 27th!  At 1 pm. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users