34 replies to this topic

#31 shan0487

shan0487
  • 1,393 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 23, 2012
  • Wedding Location:Sun Palace & Moon Palace- Cancun, MX
  • LocationSt Louis, MO

Posted 13 June 2012 - 06:44 AM

Great thread! I will be registering in the next couple months.  My fiance and are are the opposite of most of you ladies.  We are in our mid twenties and have never lived on our own.  So needless to say, we don't have much.  But we plan on buying a house before the wedding- so some things we may end up buying ourselves before our shower and wedding- but hopefully we can make due with little until then! :)

#32 MissBubbles205

MissBubbles205
  • 1,350 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 07:45 AM

Originally Posted by JennyBenz 

YES! You can absolutely do this!! That's actually a GREAT idea for a new forum post- it can be a "pot luck" forum haha!

And if you want this idea for your shower, there are cute ways to include the recipe card gift in the invitation.

"A dash of wishes, a sprinkle of joy, and a whole lot of love"

Please share your favorite recipe with the bride to be!

Be sure to bring it with you to include in [name] recipe box!

There are even really cute personalized recipe boxes that are specifically for the soon-to-be Mr & Mrs! Take a peek =)

http://www.personali...?productid=4257

Sooo cute!!!.. Thanks for sharing.. I think I'm going to see if someone will do this for my shower, if I have one. :o)

#33 MissBubbles205

MissBubbles205
    • 1,350 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 07:47 AM

Originally Posted by shan0487 

Great thread! I will be registering in the next couple months.  My fiance and are are the opposite of most of you ladies.  We are in our mid twenties and have never lived on our own.  So needless to say, we don't have much.  But we plan on buying a house before the wedding- so some things we may end up buying ourselves before our shower and wedding- but hopefully we can make due with little until then! :)

If you want to buy items to make do until then... Dollar tree is your best friend!  The have plates, cooking gadgets galore, and anything you could possibly need.

Looks like yall will be getting to register for all kinds of great and useful goodies. :o)

#34 shan0487

shan0487
      • 1,393 posts
      • Wedding Date:November 23, 2012
      • Wedding Location:Sun Palace & Moon Palace- Cancun, MX
      • LocationSt Louis, MO

Posted 13 June 2012 - 08:38 AM

Thanks for the heads up! Dollar Tree it is! :)

I know- I'm afraid I'm going to go a little overboard- esp because we will be inviting roughly 100 people- so I'm sure I won't get much of what I'm registering for.  Oh well- that's what gift cards are for- right?! :)

Originally Posted by MissBubbles205 

If you want to buy items to make do until then... Dollar tree is your best friend!  The have plates, cooking gadgets galore, and anything you could possibly need.

Looks like yall will be getting to register for all kinds of great and useful goodies. :o)

#35 JennyBenz

JennyBenz
      • 338 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 08:08 AM

YAY! Glad you like the idea =)

Quote:

Originally Posted by MissBubbles205 

Sooo cute!!!.. Thanks for sharing.. I think I'm going to see if someone will do this for my shower, if I have one. :o)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users