Photo

RIU Palace Punta Cana 2013

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#1 Keys

Keys
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 12:14 PM

I'm thinking about booking my wedding at the RIU in Oct 2013.  Can anyone share their experience? Does anyone have pics of their ceremony and reception to share

#2 maribolaus

maribolaus
    • 6 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 07:00 PM

Me too ! For the same month and year. I'm a littler nervous in what hotel to choose ! I'm between this Hotel and the Hard Rock ! 

#3 erin4070

erin4070
      • 16 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 03:00 PM

I'm hoping to be married here may 2013! I'm still waiting on final pricing though.

#4 AmandaPadilla

AmandaPadilla
        • 38 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 12:06 PM

I just scheduled a July 4th 2013 wedding date!!!!!!!!! Yay! I really want to see others reception and ceremony pictures. I am trying to picute what mine might look like.

I am thinking of doing a purple and green theme!

Thanks,

Amanda

#5 EricaChiaka

EricaChiaka
          • 2 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 06:38 AM

I just booked my wedding for April 10th 2013!!!  It has been quite the process but I feel a lot better now!!  I just requested my date on the website does anyone know if I can get in touch with the wedding planner before we get to there?  I don't know what package to get or what extras that I will want, can anyone give me some advise? 

#6 AmandaPadilla

AmandaPadilla
            • 38 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 12:31 PM

So I have e-mailed the wedding coordinator to just ask some general questions to start buying things (linens) and have not heard back. I e-mailed her 2 weeks ago. Nervous much?

I had a momentary crisis and thought of changing venues but already ordered my Save the dates with the hotel name so we are committed.

I am booked July 4th, 2013. Any other July brides?

#7 philanab

philanab
              • 178 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 08:17 PM

Hello ladies, I will be getting married at RIU Palace Punta Cana March 5th, I actually met with the wc when my FI and I did a site visit this past March. If you have any questions I'd be happy to help, just PM me. I can forward the pictures I've been sent for flower and cake options. As far as I'm aware all of the linens are included in the wedding package. This thread http://www.bestdesti...on#post_1787457 has some pictures of the reception set up at the steakhouse. If you're curious what the resort looks like my FI and I also made some video tours of the resort.

#8 caribbeanmotion

caribbeanmotion
                • Vendor
                • 111 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 09:02 PM

Quote:

I just scheduled a July 4th 2013 wedding date!!!!!!!!! Yay! I really want to see others reception and ceremony pictures. I am trying to picute what mine might look like.

I am thinking of doing a purple and green theme!

Thanks,

Amanda

The RIU Palace is a great hotel for you wedding, we do each year a lot of wedding's in this resort.
                  I upload a couple of pictures for you. Those pictures are from one of the BDW member's.
                  You can also write the review about our photo and video service.

Like us on Facebook and be up to date =)

#9 BrideBabe

BrideBabe
                  • 22 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 08:36 AM

Hello!! has anyone been married at the RIU palace bavaro? im booked to be married there  June 2013 and would love to hear about the experience!

#10 Mrsrowlands

Mrsrowlands
                    • 23 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 12:11 PM

Hi im getting married here 6th december 2013! I would love to see some pics too!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users