Keys

RIU Palace Punta Cana 2013

I'm thinking about booking my wedding at the RIU in Oct 2013.  Can anyone share their experience? Does anyone have pics of their ceremony and reception to share

I just scheduled a July 4th 2013 wedding date!!!!!!!!! Yay! I really want to see others reception and ceremony pictures. I am trying to picute what mine might look like.

I am thinking of doing a purple and green theme!

Thanks,

Amanda

I just booked my wedding for April 10th 2013!!!  It has been quite the process but I feel a lot better now!!  I just requested my date on the website does anyone know if I can get in touch with the wedding planner before we get to there?  I don't know what package to get or what extras that I will want, can anyone give me some advise? 

So I have e-mailed the wedding coordinator to just ask some general questions to start buying things (linens) and have not heard back. I e-mailed her 2 weeks ago. Nervous much?

I had a momentary crisis and thought of changing venues but already ordered my Save the dates with the hotel name so we are committed.

I am booked July 4th, 2013. Any other July brides?

Hello ladies, I will be getting married at RIU Palace Punta Cana March 5th, I actually met with the wc when my FI and I did a site visit this past March. If you have any questions I'd be happy to help, just PM me. I can forward the pictures I've been sent for flower and cake options. As far as I'm aware all of the linens are included in the wedding package. This thread http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/t/71891/riu-palace-punta-cana-steakhouse-reception#post_1787457 has some pictures of the reception set up at the steakhouse. If you're curious what the resort looks like my FI and I also made some video tours of the resort.

Quote:

I just scheduled a July 4th 2013 wedding date!!!!!!!!! Yay! I really want to see others reception and ceremony pictures. I am trying to picute what mine might look like.

I am thinking of doing a purple and green theme!

Thanks,

Amanda

The RIU Palace is a great hotel for you wedding, we do each year a lot of wedding's in this resort.
I upload a couple of pictures for you. Those pictures are from one of the BDW member's.
You can also write the review about our photo and video service.

Read Review

If you have more question about the Riu we can help you visit us online:
www.caribbeanemotions.com

or just write us : info@caribbeanemotions.com

It's a pleasure for us to take pictures and video on your big day ;) 
Our years of experience in destination photography provides the foundation for our continuous excellence in photographic services

Pascal Keller & Michael Weiler

Like us on Facebook and be up to date =)