carori

Sanctuary Cap Cana Brides

Hi!

I plan on doing the Bliss package in late 2015(50 person package for $8500.) Do you know if they are willing to negotiate on price or modify the package to make it more affordable? Also, were they willing to lock in a room block rate for your guests?

I was also hoping you could provide me with more information about how the decorations looked & if they had good options included. Also, are there a lot of hidden "extras" that you end up paying for? And any tips you have about which locations are the best for reception/ceremony, I would really appreciate! Not sure if I want to do a beach ceremony or the ceremony overlooking the ocean. Also, do you remember what the costs were for the photographers on the preferred vendor list?

I would love to see your pictures, if you feel comfortable sharing them. =)

Thanks,

Kristen

Hi all, 

I am attempting to plan a wedding at cap cana for October 2015. Can any one send me their group rates and let me know if they allowed you to negotiate on the wedding packages?

Has anyone recently got married at Cap Cana ! I love the resort but the reviews has my fiancé and I both a little worried. We are coming down to making final decisions and would love any feedback. 2018 Bride :)

• Like 1