I didn't get charged for the florist, but she is mostly dropping flowers off and is going to assist w the arch setup in case there is confusion on how to do it. I ordered a ton of flowers-- the arch, the bridal party, bouts and corsages for the family, and center pieces for all our tables (75 guests), we even got flowers to tie to chairs for the aisles :) all total it cost I believe $1700. Not bad since it saved me from using a cowie package, but I still get more decor than the standard complimentary! I just used the standard dj though- ill let you all know how he is! I did book outside photog and video... Seemed important to me at least :) As for inlookers I have tasked a few friends w clearing the area/ asking for about 10 min of privacy!! Just the immediate vacinity ESP behind the alter/ between alter and beach for pics. So tacky that we even have to consider it people are rude to hover but oh well!!!! I did programs and menus super cheap too from zazzle and wedding paper divas! For menus just 1/table + an easel to prop it up. I'm getting votives too myself to scatter around :) Seriously cannot wait its coming up finally :)

Hey would you mind if I PM'd you about some details. We are getting married Nov 18th there and I am getting nervous and overwhelmed ...

Thx, Lindsey

Yes of course :) And yes, the WC said if we bring our own sound and lighting (and don't use their in house provider) that a $500 fee would be applied and $250 fee for using electricity! i know! it is ridiculous =( Its already stressful enough and for them to have to force us to use their vendors makes it even more stressful. And yes, i heard that their DJ was not very good. But I am still doing some research to see if we hire our own DJ and maybe use their sound and Lighting and only pay the $250 fee. I heard that some DJ's still come out cheaper even with the $250 fee. 

Where are you getting your hair and make-up done?

Oh my goodness that is steep for outsourcing for a DJ!  Let me know how it works out for you and who you decide to use if you don't mind.  I'm definitely torn on what I want to do in regards to music at the moment and am actually going so far as to make my own playlists.  Good luck!!

eek yeah super steep!!! that's just why I went with the in-house one, plus he lets you pick the songs for just about everything so how bad could it be (famous last words)....

anyone can PM me i'd be happy to share more details :)

I was thinking Styling Trio but again you will get charged an outside vendor fee. I think its ridiculous that they can even charge these fees as we are paying for a wedding there and bringing guests and money to there resort. I contacted Styling Trio and asked how far they are from the resort, so I could go there on the day, I will let you know what he says :)