Photo

Edmonton Brides 2012/2013/ 2014...

• Please log in to reply
144 replies to this topic

#61 Ploman

Ploman
  • 425 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 07:43 PM

Her name is Manal and she works out of her home, but also does tailoring for wedding shops. She lives on Saskatchewan Drive. tel: 780-224-1850. 

Iberostar Rose Hall Beach, Montego Bay

91 guests and counting....

#62 pokeyholly

pokeyholly
    • 176 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 01:22 PM

Her name is Manal and she works out of her home, but also does tailoring for wedding shops. She lives on Saskatchewan Drive.  tel: 780-224-1850. 

Thanks so much for the info. wow Your wedding is almost here. You must be so excited!!!!

#63 pokeyholly

pokeyholly
      • 176 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 01:22 PM

Her name is Manal and she works out of her home, but also does tailoring for wedding shops. She lives on Saskatchewan Drive.  tel: 780-224-1850. 

Thanks so much for the info. wow Your wedding is almost here. You must be so excited!!!!

#64 pokeyholly

pokeyholly
        • 176 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 01:23 PM

Oops. Tried to post from my phone lol. So annoying.

#65 KristinT

KristinT
          • 31 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 02:08 PM

Hi Ladies, I am not an Edmonton Bride, but will be going to Edmonton in the coming months to start dress shopping for my 2014 wedding... can any of you recommend any good dress stores in the Edmonton area?!

#66 Ploman

Ploman
            • 425 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 06:03 PM

Originally Posted by KristinT 

Hi Ladies, I am not an Edmonton Bride, but will be going to Edmonton in the coming months to start dress shopping for my 2014 wedding... can any of you recommend any good dress stores in the Edmonton area?!

I bought from Delica and have since sent a couple friends there who have all bought their dresses there too. Just don't use their tailor since they are way overpriced. 

Iberostar Rose Hall Beach, Montego Bay

91 guests and counting....

#67 sgreen99

sgreen99
              • Site Supporter
              • 187 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 08:21 PM

If anyone is looking for lash extentions, I just got mine done (and a spray tan) at Posh Lash lounge.  They look awesome, highly recomended. Don't have to worry about mascara on the beach now :)

https://www.facebook...165439183504429

#68 sgreen99

sgreen99
                • Site Supporter
                • 187 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 08:22 PM

Originally Posted by KristinT 

I got mine at Ethos, I was SO pleased with my experience!  Can't speak for their alterations as I have a seamstress friend doing mine

#69 pokeyholly

pokeyholly
                  • 176 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 08:53 PM

I bought my dress at NoVelle bridal and they were amazing. They even let me help pick out my dresses which I loved. I went to Pure bridal first and my experience wasn't so great. It was like get in, get out. Very rushed.

#70 kykai

kykai
                    • 22 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 06:35 AM

David's bridal is really cheap, and they have a good selection too - but be warned, the service is not very good. You have to do almost everything yourself. But for me it was worth it to get a gorgeous inexpensive dress

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users