Planning my Big Day at The Royal in Playa del Carmen

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#31 LuckyGal4

• Site Supporter
  • 73 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 09:21 AM

Clarissa--- Thank You!!! To answer your question, the starfish came with the package. I did not request it, they just had it set up that way! I was kinda shocked when I started walking down the asile and saw them :) And yes it will be here before you know it, one day someone asked how long till the wedding and I remember saying like 94 days and then all of the sudden I was telling people 5 days!! I seriously did not know where the time went, good luck!

Mae--- At first I had wanted a later wedding time but 4:00 was the only slot they had. But I think that 4:00 was fine bc we were done with the reception by 9:00 and then it was nice to have everyone go change and then meet us in the lobby before we went out on the town!! Trust me, the time flys by so fast so 3 hours between the  2 may seem like a long time but you would be suprised how fast it goes. Also if I thought there was gonna be extra time were people didnt have anything to do like before dinner or something I would always say lets meet in the Lobby Bar for some drinks :) It worked out perfectly!! October will be here soon, good luck!!

#32 latanyaleon

• Site Supporter
    • 41 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 07:03 PM

THANK you for all your reviews, info, and advice! I'm just now buying the items for my OOT bags & stressing! After listening to you, I won't so much!

#33 LuckyGal4

• Site Supporter
      • 73 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 04:17 PM

You are most welcome!! Oh and trust me everything seems like a BIG BIG deal when you are at home planning but its not like once you get there. Everyone is so excited to be at such a beautiful place that the little things really dont matter as much as we make them out to be :) Try to stay cool, calm and collected everything will be fine!!

#34 LuckyGal4

• Site Supporter
        • 73 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 09:50 AM

Hey ladies, so I got the rest of my wedding pics back and thought that I would share all the photos with everyone. I created a shutterfly account so you should just be able to go directly to the link and view the album! Hope you all enjoy :)

#35 agm04

• 548 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 10:06 AM

This is a great planning thread!  Thanks so much for sharing.

#36 Jamielynn55

• 183 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 04:44 PM

The blue heart from your dads old shirt- the sweetest thing I have ever heard. And I'm borrowing your idea for the bridesmaid gift lol

#37 LuckyGal4

• Site Supporter
              • 73 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 10:58 AM

Thanks ladies!! I cant tell ya'll how much I LOVED The Royal! Agm04 we may be there for your wedding... We got married 6.23.12 and we are planning on going back on our year anniversary!! If yall have any questions please let me know!

Thank you BTW Jamielynn, having the heart there made me feel like my dad was with me :) Oh and please borrow anything! Hope yall both have an amazing wedding!

#38 TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
                • 11,659 posts
                • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 17 October 2012 - 07:35 AM

Just a reminder that the webinar for The Royal Playa del Carmen and Gran Porto Real Resorts is this Saturday.  There is still time to register.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
                Awards and recognition: 
                Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
                Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
                Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
                sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
                Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users