moon palace 2013 brides

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#21 SweetFire

SweetFire
  • Vendor
  • 330 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 10:53 AM

Hello Ladies! The Moon Palace is a beautiful resort! With it's many ceremony and reception options, Lori's shoots there are all unique and wonderful. Here are just a couple of ideas from recent weddings! [IMG ALT=""]http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/content/type/61/id/172350/width/350/height/700[/IMG] Moon Palace Resort - Sheila & Sean (Click for full shoot) [IMG ALT=""]http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/content/type/61/id/172351/width/350/height/700[/IMG] Moon Palace Resort Cancun - Tiffany & Mark (Click for full shoot) Happy Planning! Sofia Lori's Office Assitant

#22 shaheenie

shaheenie
    • 19 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 12:36 PM

Hi Ladies,

I have a few tips for the 2013 Brides here if you are interested! Best of luck planning! http://www.bestdesti...60#post_1836847

#23 Rpc51

Rpc51
      • 106 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 09:02 AM

I just wanted to spread the word to my fellow Palace Resort brides: Palace Resort is having a 40% off sale. The sale ends today so if you booked through a travel agent, contact them and have them give you the lower prices. Hope this info helps someone.

#24 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
        • 11,659 posts
        • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 26 November 2012 - 11:05 AM

TA Wendy was designated as the Le Blanc Spa and Palace Resort Ambassador.

This is an honor bestowed upon her for her outstanding knowledge of the Palace and Le Blanc product and her history of being one of their top agents.

So what does this mean for our clients?  It means that anyone that books at Palace Resorts or Le Blanc Spa through Wendy will receive $100 Travel Impressions Future Travel Credit*.

Check out the Link to the thread for more information.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
        Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
        Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
        Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
        sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
        Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#25 Michelle15

Michelle15
        • 41 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 06:01 PM

Are any of you ladies doing excursions for ur guests?

#26 Julie Mara

Julie Mara
          • 5 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 11:26 PM

hi girls! I'm trying to plan excursions now, as all of a sudden it's christmas and -- BOOM! -- 4 months til I'm getting married.  holy heart attack! I love the forums, but has anyone considered exchanging email? just to vent? mine is juliejmara@yahoo.com, wedding date it 4/20/13 at moon palace.  anyone wanting to share tips, etc, (or being there same time!) send me an email!

#27 Michelle15

Michelle15
            • 41 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 08:48 AM

So has anyone gotten a quote from Zuniga it's insane and a rip off, on how much there charging! Is anyone doing there own centerpieces? Just for table decoration and centerpieces it was over $2000. Um I'm only having like 30 people wtf! Sorry I'm annoyed that they put a monopoly on who can decorate! And I'm scared I'm going to get caught using Marvin. Anyone else having problems?

#28 shan0487

shan0487
              • 1,393 posts
              • Wedding Date:November 23, 2012
              • Wedding Location:Sun Palace & Moon Palace- Cancun, MX
              • LocationSt Louis, MO

Posted 27 December 2012 - 09:51 AM

I used Marvin and had no problem! I brought my own chair sashes and table runners, used the bridesmaids bouquets as centerpieces and bought Blumeboxes to put them in along with maracas on the table as favors and it worked out great!! Way cheaper than Zuniga! :)

#29 dzaccaria

dzaccaria
              • 148 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 11:23 AM

Im using Zuniga and I havent found that the prices are TOO bad! Im getting flowers for the bridesmaids and groomsmen, centerpieces, lounge set, strings of paper lanterns for a little under 2000... Seems worth it to me to not have to drag it all down to Mexico with me!!

#30 Michelle15

Michelle15
                • 41 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 12:00 PM

Really ok good I'm just scared ill have to pay the $500 fee. What's Blumeboxes I've never heard of that before? Do you have pictures so I can see:) also did you use ocean photographer? Thanks Michelle

I used Marvin and had no problem! I brought my own chair sashes and table runners, used the bridesmaids bouquets as centerpieces and bought Blumeboxes to put them in along with maracas on the table as favors and it worked out great!! Way cheaper than Zuniga! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users