Photo

Down to the wire..

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 CaboDate

CaboDate
  • 129 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 10:24 PM

Okay.. so 3 weeks from today we leave for Cabo for our wedding.
    Yea.. I'm so excited. .but at the same time.. I'm stressing out a bit right now, and I'm not a stresser.

My Fiance woke up at the ass crack of dawn because he kept thinking about what shirt he's going to get for our wedding day. . and I just keep thinking about 1 small issue with a guest we're trying to iron out.. But otherwise we're good to go..

Why am I getting stressed.. ?
    and what can I do to help deflate it..

MARRIED LADIES..
    what were you doing/preparing 3 weeks out from you date!!!

Please help..

Amy & Todd
    Cabo San Lucas
    October 20th, 2007

#2 Clussy75

Clussy75
    • 533 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 10:37 PM

I'm a couple weeks behind you in leaving for our wedding too and I feel you on the stressing. I keep looking over our list of to do's and what's in place with our plans and I think we're good to go too but, yeah, it's overwhelming and exciting and stressful rolled up into one. Sounds like if you guys just have 2 lil issues lingering that you're gonna get solved here soon, you're solid. Hopefully some of the other ladies will have some words of wisdom for you so that I can read and 'feel' too. Good luck to you and .... breathe?
      Claudia & Sean
      11/11/07

#3 CaboDate

CaboDate
      • 129 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 10:40 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Clussy75
        I'm a couple weeks behind you in leaving for our wedding too and I feel you on the stressing. I keep looking over our list of to do's and what's in place with our plans and I think we're good to go too but, yeah, it's overwhelming and exciting and stressful rolled up into one. Sounds like if you guys just have 2 lil issues lingering that you're gonna get solved here soon, you're solid. Hopefully some of the other ladies will have some words of wisdom for you so that I can read and 'feel' too. Good luck to you and .... breathe?

yea.. have to remember the breathing thing!
        Amy & Todd
        Cabo San Lucas
        October 20th, 2007

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users