Photo

Advice?!?!?!

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 porkysgurl

porkysgurl
  • 8 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 06:34 AM

Hey ladies!!so im new to this forum but have been browsing it faithfullyeveryday for 2 weeks!!lol.me and my fiance have decided to get married in Jamaica.we have even selected our resort.the sandals royal caribbean.just wondering if you ladies have any advice and tips on this resort.we also wana do the BB packages.any experience on this package would help me tons!!!lol.my fiance is pretty laid back so me and my one for sure bridesmaid are doing alot of thinking/planning.again anything u ladies found or experienced would help me alot.

#2 Adesir8

Adesir8
    • Site Supporter
    • 108 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 12:21 PM

Hi porkysgurl!! Welcome and congrats!

im sure there's a post on here completely dedicated to the resort you've chosen. Plus I would ask specific questions. Go through the forums. there's plenty of posts that can help you as you make decisions.

#3 Peach

Peach
      • 1,293 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 01:48 PM

Originally Posted by porkysgurl 

Hey ladies!!so im new to this forum but have been browsing it faithfullyeveryday for 2 weeks!!lol.me and my fiance have decided to get married in Jamaica.we have even selected our resort.the sandals royal caribbean.just wondering if you ladies have any advice and tips on this resort.we also wana do the BB packages.any experience on this package would help me tons!!!lol.my fiance is pretty laid back so me and my one for sure bridesmaid are doing alot of thinking/planning.again anything u ladies found or experienced would help me alot.

Hi and welcome!

I am just curious... where in Alberta are you from? I'm down in Lethbridge...

#4 JayKay

JayKay
        • 3,472 posts
        • Wedding Date:January 13, 2012
        • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
        • LocationSouthern Alberta

Posted 06 June 2012 - 08:53 AM

We were married in Jamaica and had an amazing time!! It is a great place for a destination wedding!

#5 porkysgurl

porkysgurl
        • 8 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 08:19 AM

hey Peach! i live in hinton.small town girl.lol.

#6 Peach

Peach
          • 1,293 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 05:00 PM

hey Peach! i live in hinton.small town girl.lol.

Ah, Hinton isn't that small town; I used to live in Hanna, so I get it. :)

#7 porkysgurl

porkysgurl
            • 8 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 06:53 AM

lol.yikes.being in hinton is hard for wedding planning.my wedding maybe 2 years away but im to excited to wait.and

we have no good places to shop for the travel bags or  anything else wedding related.lol.gona mean a few trips into edmonton.lol.

#8 Peach

Peach
              • 1,293 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 10:05 AM

lol.yikes.being in hinton is hard for wedding planning.my wedding maybe 2 years away but im to excited to wait.and

we have no good places to shop for the travel bags or  anything else wedding related.lol.gona mean a few trips into edmonton.lol.

Online is another good resource too.

#9 porkysgurl

porkysgurl
                • 8 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 04:53 PM

thats what im planning on.its soohard to find the right sites tho.any suggestions??

#10 Peach

Peach
                  • 1,293 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 07:29 PM

Just look around on here. Lots of great ideas! It depends what you are looking for.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users