Photo

Chair Sashes

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#31 MissBubbles205

MissBubbles205
  • 1,350 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 08:07 AM

If anyone orders any of the pink sashes.. I would love to see pictures!.. Shipping is $20 for me. I'd rather pay that for 100 sashes rather than just 3. I wish I could mail my ribbon to people and say okay, does this match? lol..  

#32 Tulumbride2013

Tulumbride2013
    • 670 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 08:49 AM

If anyone orders any of the pink sashes.. I would love to see pictures!.. Shipping is $20 for me. I'd rather pay that for 100 sashes rather than just 3. I wish I could mail my ribbon to people and say okay, does this match? lol..  

Maybe these? http://www.craftsnfa...chair-sash.html

#33 MissBubbles205

MissBubbles205
      • 1,350 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 09:10 AM

Originally Posted by Tulumbride2013 

Maybe these?
        http://www.craftsnfa...chair-sash.html

Thanks for the suggestion. I really want the satin sashes. :o) And a color less purply.. It seems that most I find have the purplish pink. :o(

#34 Tulumbride2013

Tulumbride2013
        • 670 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 10:59 AM

http://www.dhgate.co...16887a579e.html Are these purpleie? Lol... They are at dh gate who I've never purchased from but their feedback seems good.

#35 MissBubbles205

MissBubbles205
          • 1,350 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 11:18 AM

Originally Posted by Tulumbride2013 

http://www.dhgate.co...16887a579e.html
            Are these purpleie? Lol... They are at dh gate who I've never purchased from but their feedback seems good.

hmm.. those may be closer.. I'll have to upload some pics of my stuff and look side by side. Thanks!! :o)

#36 Kay6356

Kay6356
            • 543 posts
            • Wedding Date:January 24, 2014
            • Wedding Location:Iberostar Laguna Azul
            • LocationVaradero, Cuba

Posted 19 October 2012 - 10:24 AM

Wow! What awesome prices this site has -thanks for sharing! I have a lot to order for my AHR too so looks like I will be spending a lot less on my linens than I thought :)

#37 LAtravelgirl

LAtravelgirl
            • 163 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 08:47 PM

I ordered chair sashes last weekend and table runners this weekend from linentablecloth.com. FREE shipping promos both weekends, so I didn't mind small orders. This weekend they also had 10% off the entire site. I don't know how often they run specials, but if you sign up for their emails, they send out notices. I ordered the pumpkin color which is more a true orange than a deep pumpkin color.

#38 MissBubbles205

MissBubbles205
              • 1,350 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 03:05 AM

Originally Posted by LAtravelgirl 

I ordered chair sashes last weekend and table runners this weekend from linentablecloth.com. FREE shipping promos both weekends, so I didn't mind small orders. This weekend they also had 10% off the entire site. I don't know how often they run specials, but if you sign up for their emails, they send out notices. I ordered the pumpkin color which is more a true orange than a deep pumpkin color.

do you mind posting pics?? My colors are orange and pink. :o)

#39 LAtravelgirl

LAtravelgirl
                • 163 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 10:02 AM

This is a simple camera phone photo. I shot it outside, but under a patio cover on a piece of white paper. It is the pumpkin organza chair sash. It has a gold shimmer to it. The resort I am getting married at doesn't offer any ceremony decorations besides the arbor draped with white material and flowers, so I thought these might dress up the white plastic chairs. The chairs have slits in the back rest that I plan on stringing the ribbon thru to tie it. I thought the organza would be less slippery and easier to keep tied in the windy Bahamas without having to pin each one. I don't know how much the resort will do for setup and how much I will need to take care of.

#40 uhura526

uhura526
                  • 330 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 10:05 AM

Originally Posted by LAtravelgirl 

This is a simple camera phone photo. I shot it outside, but under a patio cover on a piece of white paper. It is the pumpkin organza chair sash. It has a gold shimmer to it. The resort I am getting married at doesn't offer any ceremony decorations besides the arbor draped with white material and flowers, so I thought these might dress up the white plastic chairs. The chairs have slits in the back rest that I plan on stringing the ribbon thru to tie it. I thought the organza would be less slippery and easier to keep tied in the windy Bahamas without having to pin each one. I don't know how much the resort will do for setup and how much I will need to take care of.

I like those!  I am torn between doing the orange sashes like these or plum in organza from weddinglinesdirect.   Were these long enough?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users