Sign in to follow this  
mayakobabride13

Gaia Photostudio - Playa del Carmen?

Has anyone used Gaia Photostudio in Playa del Carmen.  They were referred to me by my hotel and I really like their pictures but I'm having trouble finding online reviews for them.

Any help appreciated!

Wow,  I was just going to post the same question!  I really like their work as well but cannot find any reviews on them.  Do you think they recently changed names or something?

I just used Gaia Photostudio for my wedding in Playa Del Carmen.  Both Christian and his assistant Valerie were professional and easy to work with.  Some of the ideas they had for shots were unique and creative... I am not sure what the photos look like yet but will update this post after I receive them next week. 

I've heard nothing but good things about them. Their work looks amazing! I've heard that Christian, the main photographer formerly worked with Zasil Studio (the studio I originally planned on working with) and branched off to start his own photography business recently. Zasil studio has amazing photography, but I could not afford their rates. Christian's rates are almost half the price of other big photoraphers I've seen in playa. To me, that means great photographer with good training and great rates. Might be worth looking into!

Can't beat the combo of finding an experienced professional just starting out on their own, so offering introductory value pricing. Another factor is considering their style, to see if it touches your heart and resonates with you.

When you find that as well, it's a win /win /win !!!......best o luck with all your decisions and plans! Cheers :)

team MTM asst, Lynda :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Best Destination Wedding Sponsors

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
    • OMG these are incredible! Seriously blown away by the thoughtful detail you have put into every aspect of your gifts, your guests are going to be amazed! Props to you for adding so many personal touches and putting in so much time to make these gifts amazing!
    • These bags are amazing!! You are so organized and detailed, I am so impressed! I LOVE the Vistaprint stuff you ordered, the logo is so cute, I love your personalization!
    • I love etsy!! It's a great place to find personalized gifts without such a hefty price tag. I was thinking of getting my bridesmaids personalized necklaces with their names on them. I found these ones that are affordable and you can pick the chain length and different fonts, so you can really make them your own and pick what you know each bridesmaid will want. https://www.etsy.com/listing/595334072/personalized-name-necklace-stainless?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=personalized necklace&ref=sc_gallery-3-9&plkey=a8662525c53ec285c1b46b0f308162d0591edff8:595334072
    • Hi everyone, I am so happy that I am getting married to the love of my life. He proposed me and we are getting married within in a couple of months. And I have started preparations for my big day. I am super excited about a lot of things and also worried about many things.I have some inhibitions about my face and skin. Since I am a working woman, I have never got much time for personal care. This is the right time for it now. I need  proper medical grade skin care. Want to improve my skin tone and texture  I read some details about it here, https://www.mcleanclinic.com/nonsurgical-procedures/non-surgical/skin-care/, and found it really helpful. Can anyone of you suggest me some more tips? Like what I can do at home to have a glow on my face?  Thanks in advance.
    • I think you should approach the dentist. That would be the best idea as of now. 
  • Topics