Jump to content
JennyBenz

Share Your "Real Touch" Flower Ideas & Bouquets!

Recommended Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChelseaCat802 View Post
 

These are my DIY bouquets! They look so real I cannot even believe they're not - my aunt thought they were real and tried to put them in water when I showed them to her! I ordered all of my supplies off of afloral.com and purchased my floral tape from Michael's. Originally I only had the white calla lilies but really wanted to add some color so I added the green cymbidium orchids and they look great, my bridesmaids dresses are coral.

 

 

700

 

 

The supplies I used:

14" real touch calla lily in white (one dozen per bouquet)

 

**Make sure you Google coupons if you order off of afloral.com - I was able to find coupons each time I ordered :)

 

I haven't wrapped my bouquets yet but I will post pictures once they are finished! I'm really pleased the way they turned out, they look so real!!

 

Feel free to let me know if you have any questions!!!

 

Good job! Thanks for the tips on how to DIY.  I'm thinking of doing real touch flowers.  My color is peach. pretty closer to coral.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by KristieT View Post
 

I ordered from Bloom Bridal (in Toronto)

 

Here are some pics!

 

700

 

700

 

700

 

700

 

700

 

thanks for sharing the pics!  You really can't tell real touch is not real.  I love the idea :) Congrats!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalieblev View Post
 

Here is my DIY real touch.I did a brooch bouquet with the flowers and really loved having it and now can keep it forever! I was very worried about the resort flower selection, but in the end the bridesmaids flowers turned out really pretty too! But still glad I made my own bouquet!

 

1000

1000

 

Hi Natalie!  You did such an amazing job with your bouquet.  Love the brooch idea.  Do you mind sharing on how you attached them?  Oh and I'm getting married at the same resort.  What did you do with the bouquet included in the package?  Did you give it to someone else?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by minigodiva View Post

 

Good job! Thanks for the tips on how to DIY.  I'm thinking of doing real touch flowers.  My color is peach. pretty closer to coral.

 

Aw thank you! I actually have found some more coral real touch flowesr since I posted this. Check out hobby lobby online! They're really nice quality and using them for my bouquet along with some ivory roses.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChelseaCat802 View Post
 

These are my DIY bouquets! They look so real I cannot even believe they're not - my aunt thought they were real and tried to put them in water when I showed them to her! I ordered all of my supplies off of afloral.com and purchased my floral tape from Michael's. Originally I only had the white calla lilies but really wanted to add some color so I added the green cymbidium orchids and they look great, my bridesmaids dresses are coral.

 

 

700

 

 

The supplies I used:

14" real touch calla lily in white (one dozen per bouquet)

 

**Make sure you Google coupons if you order off of afloral.com - I was able to find coupons each time I ordered :)

 

I haven't wrapped my bouquets yet but I will post pictures once they are finished! I'm really pleased the way they turned out, they look so real!!

 

Feel free to let me know if you have any questions!!!

 

These are beautiful!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by minigodiva View Post
 

 

Hi Natalie!  You did such an amazing job with your bouquet.  Love the brooch idea.  Do you mind sharing on how you attached them?  Oh and I'm getting married at the same resort.  What did you do with the bouquet included in the package?  Did you give it to someone else?

 

Hi! 

I used floral wire (hobby lobby carries very pliable wire that i could twist with my hands).  I made those into "stems" with the brooch as the flower, and then bought real touch hydrangeas in peach and basically just placed them throughout the bouquet. It took a very long time to get that last part right, but was worth it in the end. I just googled how to make one, searched on this website and then decided what the best way for me was. 

 

The bouquet that came in the package- they would not let me give it to a bridesmaid, so I just said I didnt need it. We didnt do a bouquet toss, because there was only about three single women/girls there, but if you were going to do that I would suggest getting the free bouquet for that! :) 

Good luck! You will love BBPD! It is amazing and Im ready to go back! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalieblev View Post
 

 

Hi! 

I used floral wire (hobby lobby carries very pliable wire that i could twist with my hands).  I made those into "stems" with the brooch as the flower, and then bought real touch hydrangeas in peach and basically just placed them throughout the bouquet. It took a very long time to get that last part right, but was worth it in the end. I just googled how to make one, searched on this website and then decided what the best way for me was. 

 

The bouquet that came in the package- they would not let me give it to a bridesmaid, so I just said I didnt need it. We didnt do a bouquet toss, because there was only about three single women/girls there, but if you were going to do that I would suggest getting the free bouquet for that! :) 

Good luck! You will love BBPD! It is amazing and Im ready to go back! 

 

Thank you so much!  I finally went to hobby lobby and those real touch flowers definitely feel real, but there were only a few selections at the store.  I think I will be doing a bouquet toss, so I will probably use the free bouquet for that.  Thank you again and hope married life is going well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalieblev View Post
 

 

Hi! 

I used floral wire (hobby lobby carries very pliable wire that i could twist with my hands).  I made those into "stems" with the brooch as the flower, and then bought real touch hydrangeas in peach and basically just placed them throughout the bouquet. It took a very long time to get that last part right, but was worth it in the end. I just googled how to make one, searched on this website and then decided what the best way for me was. 

 

The bouquet that came in the package- they would not let me give it to a bridesmaid, so I just said I didnt need it. We didnt do a bouquet toss, because there was only about three single women/girls there, but if you were going to do that I would suggest getting the free bouquet for that! :) 

Good luck! You will love BBPD! It is amazing and Im ready to go back! 

 

HI Natalieblev,

I love your bouquet!!!  Did you get the broaches on Hobby Lobby as well?  I love the elephant one and I think my FI would love that detail on mine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×