• Please log in to reply
341 replies to this topic

#21 Shay4966

Shay4966
  • Site Supporter
  • 262 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 11:01 AM

Originally Posted by Oct 2012 Bride 

OH my. Where was this thread months ago?

sorry 

#22 balibride

balibride
    • 153 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 11:06 AM

I love the "don't be blinded by our love" idea!

#23 Shay4966

Shay4966
      • Site Supporter
      • 262 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 11:10 AM

Originally Posted by MexicoHereICome 

This looks great for sunglasses. We are getting Married at sunset and unfortunately my guest will be looking into the sun.....We are having a table right by the ceremony area with a sign that will read...."Don't be blinded by our love" Cheesy, I know. But they the glasses would be a great item for the OOT bags as well.

I also like this idea, not cheesy at all!

#24 lkterry

lkterry
        • 157 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 05:23 PM

Love minimus.  Has everything.

#25 teamboyd2012

teamboyd2012
          • Site Supporter
          • 47 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 06:57 PM

YaY Shay4966- we have the same colors!!!! I'm almost shocked. I see a lot of brides with Coral but not Teal (well I guess technically your colors are coral/seafoam but close enough).  Are you having trouble finding things in your exact colors??? I am able to find everything in pink and turquoise but very few things in coral and teal.... Well, as I find things I'll be sure to keep you updated.

BTW - Great find on the savalot site. If anyone is into eco-friendly products or just looking at some other bargains for OOT bags check out www.lafreshgroup.com

#26 Antigua14

Antigua14
            • 83 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 07:32 PM

Originally Posted by Shay4966 

Unity sand ceremony - 

has both my colors seafoam/palm beach coral... very cheap in price..

http://www.sandsatio...-sand-seafoam-1

Thank you!  I bought my sand just now. I'm going to check out the other sites now.

#27 Shay4966

Shay4966
              • Site Supporter
              • 262 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 05:24 AM

Originally Posted by Antigua14 

Thank you!  I bought my sand just now. I'm going to check out the other sites now.

I'm glad I can help!

#28 Shay4966

Shay4966
                • Site Supporter
                • 262 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 05:29 AM

Originally Posted by teamboyd2012 

YaY Shay4966- we have the same colors!!!! I'm almost shocked. I see a lot of brides with Coral but not Teal (well I guess technically your colors are coral/seafoam but close enough).  Are you having trouble finding things in your exact colors??? I am able to find everything in pink and turquoise but very few things in coral and teal.... Well, as I find things I'll be sure to keep you updated.

BTW - Great find on the savalot site. If anyone is into eco-friendly products or just looking at some other bargains for OOT bags check out www.lafreshgroup.com

I haven't had any trouble finding things... Are you doing pinkish-coral or orangey-coral? I have ton of things that I have found that are seafoam... One place that has good ribbon and paper for teal and seafoam is www.papermart.com . 

I generally don't go into sites that most people use, I tend to venture into new company sites that may have something different. It just takes awhile to find them. I will definitely keep adding to this thread on things I find/found.. 

#29 dreamspcbride78

dreamspcbride78
                  • 21 posts

Posted 02 June 2012 - 05:24 PM

Thanks for the info, Im in count down mode and these websites help alot!

#30 shaeshae18

shaeshae18
                    • Banned
                    • 153 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 07:13 AM

You guys are AMAZING.  I think I'm the only DW bride whose colors are going to be cobalt blue and some shade of pink (either like a hot pink or a pale pink, I haven't decided yet).  Cobalt blue being the main color, it's really hard to find things that go well with that!  Thanks for all the links though, what great finds!!!

-S

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users