Photo

FRUGAL BRIDES - FOUND A NEW WEBSITE

• Please log in to reply
341 replies to this topic

#211 sedwards00

sedwards00
  • 22 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 05:16 PM

I ordered my Chapstick and labels from Bulk Apothecary today!

I just ordered 40 today for $11.20! Awesome score compared to other websites!!

#212 sedwards00

sedwards00
    • 22 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 05:21 PM

Or

So happy I found this!!!! Where has everyone hog their actual bags at for a decent price????

www.orientaltrading.com got some cute large hibiscus tote bags for $11.50/dozen. My FI will have his daughter design a logo for our wedding and we will get it made into iron on patches and put them on the bags! She's 10 and is excited!!

#213 kfritz

kfritz
      • Banned
      • 152 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 05:47 PM

That's exactly ehat in trying to do but have no idea how to. How is you goin to design the iron on? Where can I go or how do I make this? I'm tryin to save money and not going to a printing place

#214 sedwards00

sedwards00
        • 22 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 06:22 PM

Originally Posted by kfritz 

That's exactly ehat in trying to do but have no idea how to. How is you goin to design the iron on? Where can I go or how do I make this? I'm tryin to save money and not going to a printing place

What we are going to do (because I love to save money) is have my FI's daughter make the logo/design, scan it on our computer and then buy the heat transfer paper and print them out myself.  You can buy the paper at walmart, staples and even amazon.com has it.  Say I have control issues but this way if it's screwed up its no one's fault but my own.  If you decide to go this DIY route make sure you reverse the image (under the rotate setting) so the picture and any writing you have will come out the right way! 

#215 kfritz

kfritz
          • Banned
          • 152 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 06:24 PM

Ok I'll keep that in mind. I'm gonna start doing research on this stuff I've never done it

#216 MMK0386

MMK0386
            • 367 posts
            • Wedding Date:June 28, 2013
            • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori in Riviera Maya, MX
            • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 27 March 2013 - 04:30 AM

I ordered my Chapstick and labels from Bulk Apothecary today!

Awesome! That website just got a ton a traffic from BDW! Haha

#217 MMK0386

MMK0386
            • 367 posts
            • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 27 March 2013 - 04:34 AM

I just received them and they are fabulous! Even better I was worried about how much space 80 of these things will take up...next to none!! And they weigh almost nothing too! There is a fabulous sheen to the organza which is going to look great in the sun!

I'm so glad to hear they are nice! I'm so anxious to get mine... I already had chair sashes and I ordered 2 bolts of organza for the gazebo on eBay, but I ordered table linens from tableothfactory and I can't wait to see them!

#218 jadenela

jadenela
            • Site Supporter
            • 20 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 08:04 AM

Great finds ladies! Very helpful

#219 sedwards00

sedwards00
              • 22 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 09:17 AM

Ladies! I'm having trouble finding bags for my kits. What are you using for bags and where is the best place to get them! Thanks

#220 MMK0386

MMK0386
                • 367 posts
                • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 28 March 2013 - 09:58 AM

Ladies! I'm having trouble finding bags for my kits. What are you using for bags and where is the best place to get them! Thanks

I'm just using a brown Kraft paper bag with colored tissue paper and a bag tag. I know it's popular to give really nice bags that are useable throughout the vacation, but I just didn't take that route. I got mine at hobby lobby for a couple bucks per 12 bags.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users