341 replies to this topic

#191 MMK0386

MMK0386
  • 367 posts
  • Wedding Date:June 28, 2013
  • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori in Riviera Maya, MX
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 11 March 2013 - 04:36 AM

I'm sure you'll find one again, they seem to have them really often. I bought one that was $17 for $70 worth just a few weeks before this $100 one came up. Someone will give the heads up when they have a new one.

so bummed i missed out on the deal!  hopefully, it'll come around again in a few months!

Yes... They will have one again :) I bought that 17 for 70 as well (or one very similar). They also always have a lot of great coupon codes. Just google vista print coupon codes. Good luck!

Attached Files

#192 mikeiram

mikeiram
  • Site Supporter
  • 37 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 09:01 AM

I bought the $17 for $70 and used the coupon for my save_the_date. I did have to add the price for shipping.

Attached Files

#193 MMK0386

MMK0386
    • 367 posts
    • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 15 March 2013 - 02:40 PM

I used my $100 groupon today.... Holy savings!!! I combined my groupon with a "retailmenot.com" coupon code and got a TON of stuff! For 41.00 including shipping, I got 279.00 worth of vistaprint stuff! I got: 9 custom t shirts that I designed for the men in the wedding party and our parents 2 sets of 50 rack cards full color front and back 1 lawn sign to say "shoes optional" at the ceremony. Obviously the t shirts were the most expensive part... But how can you argue with getting 9 plus other stuff for 41 bucks?! That's what I call a deal! :) Have you ladies used yours yet?

#194 TealMarie

TealMarie
    • 254 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 05:54 PM

Originally Posted by MMK0386 

I used my $100 groupon today.... Holy savings!!! I combined my groupon with a "retailmenot.com" coupon code and got a TON of stuff!

For 41.00 including shipping, I got 279.00 worth of vistaprint stuff! I got:
      9 custom t shirts that I designed for the men in the wedding party and our parents

2 sets of 50 rack cards full color front and back

1 lawn sign to say "shoes optional" at the ceremony.

Obviously the t shirts were the most expensive part... But how can you argue with getting 9 plus other stuff for 41 bucks?!

That's what I call a deal! :)

Have you ladies used yours yet?

Awesome! You must feel like you stole it, lol. What was the retailmenot coupon code you used? I'm still deciding on what to use mine for but I'm thinking a thank you note on everyone's plate and maybe this will be a magnet as well. 

#195 Billandstina

Billandstina
      • 396 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 07:50 PM

Hi girls...just thought I'd let you know for those of you who are wanting pops of color in the form of chair sashes and table runners but don't want to rent them from your resort for $10 a pop that www.tableclothsfactory.com has a 20% store wide sale on top of their already amazing prices (the lowest I've seen at .59 a chair sash)!! I purchased over 80 items and including shipping it only came to $50!!!

#196 AnaSteele58

AnaSteele58
        • 381 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 04:55 AM

I used my $100 groupon today.... Holy savings!!! I combined my groupon with a "retailmenot.com" coupon code and got a TON of stuff! For 41.00 including shipping, I got 279.00 worth of vistaprint stuff! I got: 9 custom t shirts that I designed for the men in the wedding party and our parents 2 sets of 50 rack cards full color front and back 1 lawn sign to say "shoes optional" at the ceremony. Obviously the t shirts were the most expensive part... But how can you argue with getting 9 plus other stuff for 41 bucks?! That's what I call a deal! :) Have you ladies used yours yet?

Wow! What a deal!

#197 MMK0386

MMK0386
          • 367 posts
          • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 16 March 2013 - 05:16 AM

Awesome! You must feel like you stole it, lol. What was the retailmenot coupon code you used? I'm still deciding on what to use mine for but I'm thinking a thank you note on everyone's plate and maybe this will be a magnet as well. 

Haha I do almost feel like I stole it! I will look up the retail me not coupon code for you. If you type in "vista print coupon code" in google, retail me not will be one of the first ones that comes up. It's 50% off plus free shipping over $25 (or $50)... Can't remember for certain. Here is how you can use BOTH the 50% off AND your groupon: Google the coupon code through retail me not. Click the link and it brings you to vista print. Everything you add to your cart will show up 50% off right away. Now add your groupon code where it says "promo code" at the bottom of your cart. Vista pint will combine groupon and retail me not. :) .... Awesome!! Good luck ladies!

#198 MMK0386

MMK0386
          • 367 posts
          • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 16 March 2013 - 05:18 AM

Hi girls...just thought I'd let you know for those of you who are wanting pops of color in the form of chair sashes and table runners but don't want to rent them from your resort for $10 a pop that www.tableclothsfactory.com has a 20% store wide sale on top of their already amazing prices (the lowest I've seen at .59 a chair sash)!! I purchased over 80 items and including shipping it only came to $50!!!

You must have ESP.... Thank you for posting this!!! I have chair sashes that I bought from a past bride but I have totally been procrastinating on table runners. I am going to order today! Yay! Thanks so much!

#199 MMK0386

MMK0386
          • 367 posts
          • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 16 March 2013 - 05:22 AM

Here is the link that gets you 50% off http://www.vistaprin...774107685&GNF=1

#200 TealMarie

TealMarie
          • 254 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 07:29 AM

Originally Posted by MMK0386 

Haha I do almost feel like I stole it! I will look up the retail me not coupon code for you. If you type in "vista print coupon code" in google, retail me not will be one of the first ones that comes up. It's 50% off plus free shipping over $25 (or $50)... Can't remember for certain.

Here is how you can use BOTH the 50% off AND your groupon:
            Google the coupon code through retail me not. Click the link and it brings you to vista print. Everything you add to your cart will show up 50% off right away.
            Now add your groupon code where it says "promo code" at the bottom of your cart.

Vista pint will combine groupon and retail me not. :) .... Awesome!!

Good luck ladies!

Thanks! I can't wait to use this and get even more free stuff!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users