FRUGAL BRIDES - FOUND A NEW WEBSITE

• Please log in to reply
341 replies to this topic

#131 sosodj

sosodj
  • 199 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 06:36 PM

Originally Posted by Shay4966 

I ordered from them recently and got two cases. They are very good quality!! The only thing is when you order they come in a variety pack and most of them are clear.

thanks so much this helps a lot,

#132 jnitschke

jnitschke
    • 251 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 02:12 PM

My fiance bought a Stays Cool Suit from JOS A Bank... normally it's a $700 suit... but if you get on their mailing list a couple times a year they do a 70% off sale, plus you can use coupon codes with it too.  He got the suit and 3 Stays Cool Dress shirts for less than the price of one dress shirt normally!!!  The best part of the Stays Cool Line... is that it's wicking!!!  and fairly wrinkle free.  So important since my fiance gets grumpy when he's uncomfortable, and the last thing I want on my wedding day is a groomzilla.  Thought I'd share for the other thrifty brides out there.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shay4966 

You guys are welcome.

I just bought my groomsmen outfits which are linen-blend vest and pant, they were buy one get one 50% off of $29.99. 

Here is the site http://www.kgstores....MEN?cm_vc=63461

I bought the vest and pants... I thought this was a good price, we paid 269 for 6 (six) groomsmen.

#133 kmmathes

kmmathes
      • 83 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 12:12 PM

Great website, thanks for sharing! :)

Attached Files

• Attached File  OOT.jpg   35.21KB   12 downloads

#134 Billandstina

Billandstina
        • 396 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 07:40 AM

Thanks for these liks ladies!! I'm trying to order the OOT contents today so you've just saved me a ton of time and hopefully money!!

#135 withaneye7

withaneye7
          • 18 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 12:01 PM

I agree; this thread is awesome! My advice to other brides is to plan out your bags as much as you can. Like another bride said, it's very hard to say "no, I don't need this!" when you find random items at good prices. ;)

#136 Billandstina

Billandstina
            • 396 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 02:22 PM

You're a June 15th bride too! :) It's sneaking up on us fast!! I agree with what you're saying...it seams like I keep finding great prices on things we don't need and so far I've been very well-behaved! lol! Hopefully I keep up the restraint.

#137 agramigna

agramigna
              • 2 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 07:10 PM

Awesome websites and info!

#138 Shay4966

Shay4966
                • Site Supporter
                • 262 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 08:12 PM

I just bought the contents for my OOT bags.I spent $109.74 for all contents for 60 bags. I also spent $68 dollars on amazon for the bulk pepto packets, advil, tums, and alka selzter. I'm practically done with the bag, a few more items and another thing checked. I got all the items from the websites I posted on here. I'm glad you ladies are using them to your advantage.

#139 Billandstina

Billandstina
                  • 396 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 08:55 PM

This board helped me finish mine up too this weekend! All that I have left to do is get the Chapstick from the awesome website mentioned here and purell hand wipes or little antibacterial bottles...whichever ends up being cheaper. Are you doing aloe or sunscreen? As cute as the little bottles are I'm not sure I want to spend money on all of them! We're getting there girls!

#140 Shay4966

Shay4966
                    • Site Supporter
                    • 262 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 09:00 PM

Originally Posted by Billandstina 

This board helped me finish mine up too this weekend! All that I have left to do is get the Chapstick from the awesome website mentioned here and purell hand wipes or little antibacterial bottles...whichever ends up being cheaper. Are you doing aloe or sunscreen? As cute as the little bottles are I'm not sure I want to spend money on all of them! We're getting there girls!

I'm going to get aloe, only cause they can use it for other things.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users