Calling all Cabo Wedding Planners

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 helovestica

helovestica
  • 20 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 10:31 AM

Hi Girls(and Guys),

I'm planning our Cabo wedding for May 2013 and have reached out to several planners. No responses yet so I thought I'd just get the word out here on BDW that I'm still on the hunt for a great planner/coordinator. If you're experienced and available please forward your information to me. Send me a personal message and let's talk! 

Thanks!

#2 iliketea

iliketea
    • 27 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 04:37 PM

Have you heard back from anyone yet? I am also looking for a wedding planner in cabo!

#3 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
      • 11,659 posts
      • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 23 July 2012 - 05:23 PM

i have a good one if you want to pm me...just did my friends wedding a couple of weeks ago...

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
      Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
      Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
      Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
      sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
      Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#4 helovestica

helovestica
      • 20 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 04:09 PM

Iliketea,

Yes, I did get several responses and quotes from wedding coordinators in Cabo. I would recommend either Illeana at Romantic Cabo Weddings or Fatima at Momentos Weddings and Events Los Cabos. I feel that they both had reasonable rates and great style. The communication was amazing with both.

If you are getting married at a resort however(i.e Dreams, Villa Group, Pueblo Bonito), I would check with the on site coordinator before hand. That may be a better option for you. 

I'm happy to share my info with you! Good luck :)

#5 iliketea

iliketea
        • 27 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 10:15 AM

Thanks, I am getting married on the resort, so perhaps I should do that first.

#6 cassie06

cassie06
          • Site Supporter
          • 74 posts
          • Wedding Date:June 12, 2015
          • Wedding Location:Casa Dorada
          • LocationCabo San Lucas

Posted 02 May 2014 - 06:01 PM

Hey Tammy! Who would you recommend as a coordinator? I have seen a bunch of threads you are on and I am excited to find one! I talked to a Jessica today, she is a mother/daughter team, and she was ok. I talk with Illeana from Romantic Wedding and there was a whole thread on her that made me feel great about her! Any information would help! :)

i have a good one if you want to pm me...just did my friends wedding a couple of weeks ago...

me and the fiance + 61 guests + 1 week in Cabo while getting married = 1 happy girl B)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users