Considering Wedding @ RIU Palace Cabo late April early May 2013

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 mandizle1985

mandizle1985
  • 4 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 08:37 PM

Hi folks,

I am newly engaged, (yay!) and my fiance and I really like Cabo. I hear great things about the Riu Palace. Im currently working with a travel agent trying to get a group rate which im finding difficult since you need to be in Mexico for 3 buisness days prior and most deals are mid week, my guests will most likely have to leave the day after the wedding :(

Anywho, Im finding it hard to find info on the reception part of the wedding. I see the Spanish restaurant is nice with the Terrace but Im curious about where you dance? And all I would need is my ipod with speakers... Also wondering what the extra charges are for it to be down by the beach?

#2 Houstonnlh

Houstonnlh
    • 116 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 06:39 AM

Congrats! I'm recently engaged as well and planning the same. The first thing you should do though is go to this link and submit a request to the hotel for the date you want and time. Then they email you back a confirmation and set you up with a wedding coordinator. Good luck!

http://www.riu.com/e...descripcion.jsp

#3 Houstonnlh

Houstonnlh
      • 116 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 06:41 AM

Congrats! I'm recently engaged as well and planning the same. The first thing you should do though is go to this link and submit a request to the hotel for the date you want and time. Then they email you back a confirmation and set you up with a wedding coordinator. Good luck!

http://www.riu.com/e...descripcion.jsp

#4 ReyDar64

ReyDar64
        • 24 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 01:20 AM

I would love to hear feedback on the reception situation,mine is in October and I was originally leaning towards the full rent out of the Steak house but then I found out that some of the guest will sit inside and some out. 

Can anyone suggest somewhere that can accommodate around 70 ppl, and a small area for dancing? I was leaning towards the steak house b/c the food isnt per plate. Help!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users