Travel Agent Info Insert

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 LTLFAITHY

LTLFAITHY
  • 180 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 01:40 PM

Hello All~

I am getting ready to order our Save the Dates, and I want to include something with our travel agent's information, room pricing, etc. We are going to use the large postcards on Vista Print, but I was wondering if anybody has examples of how they worded this kind of information.

Thanks!! 

~Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun~

54 Booked + The Bride & Groom!

#2 kisha311

kisha311
    • Site Supporter
    • 259 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 08:06 PM

LTLFAITHY - I made a flyer using MS Word and it actually came out pretty good,if I do say so myself! I can share my flyer with you if you would like. It is 2 pages but I figured it's an insert and will go with the save the dates anyway so who cares if it's 2 pages. I also will include the booking form for the TA just in case.  The same info is posted on our website in case people lose the paper form. 

Beaches Turks & Caicos - 30 Rooms booked with 80 guests confirmed so far!

#3 LTLFAITHY

LTLFAITHY
      • 180 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 08:28 PM

Originally Posted by kisha311 

LTLFAITHY - I made a flyer using MS Word and it actually came out pretty good,if I do say so myself! I can share my flyer with you if you would like. It is 2 pages but I figured it's an insert and will go with the save the dates anyway so who cares if it's 2 pages. I also will include the booking form for the TA just in case.  The same info is posted on our website in case people lose the paper form. 

That would be awesome!! I'm still a "newbie" so I can't open attachments :( If you have a second to email it to me I would really appreciate it!! My email is grassif@hotmail.com 

Thank you! Thank you!

#4 kisha311

kisha311
        • Site Supporter
        • 259 posts

Posted 27 May 2012 - 05:23 AM

It's sent, hope it helps. 

Beaches Turks & Caicos - 30 Rooms booked with 80 guests confirmed so far!

#5 LTLFAITHY

LTLFAITHY
          • 180 posts

Posted 27 May 2012 - 09:47 AM

Thank You!! Those are terrific!! I'm definitely going to use that as a template 

#6 BeachBumLesley

BeachBumLesley
            • 21 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 07:38 PM

Originally Posted by kisha311 

Hi!! I am in the situation! I am in the process of working on my STD's and wanted to include my TA's info but it wont fit on my STD. I would love to see what you came up with if thats ok... If you don't mind sending me the template as well, I would really appreciate it! Lesley.isleta@gmail.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users