Lysswedding
  • 158 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 09:28 AM

Welcome and congrats!

#42 Dondon84

Dondon84
    • 51 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 02:02 PM

Hi Charlene, Congratulations on your wedding date!! :D I don't have a direct contact number but the live chat on the palace resorts website is quite good once you finally get through to somebody. Evening time for us though cos of time difference x The resort credits we have been told you can use $1500 on any wedding package that is $2000 or more, we can't use them on any of the extras only the packages they offer Happy planning, if I get any info I will let you know Xx

#43 Dondon84

Dondon84
      • 51 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 02:07 PM

Hi, Found the names of the wedding locations on a website: MOON PALACE GOLF & SPA RESORT Bugambilias Wedding Gazebo: 120 guests Tucan Wedding Gazebo: 120 guests Glass Wedding Chapel: 80 guests Beach: no guest limit Lots of pics of them if you google them x x

#44 Dondon84

Dondon84
        • 51 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 02:10 PM

Hi, I found the names of the wedding locations at moon palace on a website, there are lots of pics of them if you google them MOON PALACE GOLF & SPA RESORT Bugambilias Wedding Gazebo: 120 guests Tucan Wedding Gazebo: 120 guests Glass Wedding Chapel: 80 guests Beach: no guest limit Xx

#45 Charmaine1988

Charmaine1988
          • 9 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 02:10 AM

Is it the Moon Palace your going to Charlene?

#46 CharleneFerrell

CharleneFerrell
            • 37 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 09:06 AM

Yeah the Moon Palace :)

#47 pearlie

pearlie
              • 6 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 09:50 AM

Yay~ I am gettin married in October,too~!!!!

#48 Ladystardust

Ladystardust
                • 79 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 01:54 AM

Hey Charlene,  Welcome to BDW and congrats on joining us here xx

You will be @ the moon palace the same time as myself and dondon84 - yippppeeee!!!

If you check the palace resort wedding website it will give you a list of extras and the approx costs.

if you  have facebook account there are two groups which are fantastic to keep you informed of what is happening with palace resorts and also past and present brides, pm me if you would like the details and I can give you the details :)

#49 Alex2410

Alex2410
                  • 1 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 01:53 AM

Hi all, i booked with TC last year & im getting married 2nd oct 2012. I got my wedding pack within a few weeks & everything has been quite straight forward so far. We requested 2nd oct & this was confirmed quite quickly too. Im just at the stage of legalising documentation & waiting for it all to happen. TC gave me an e mail address to contact M.P, which i dont have to hand as i havent used yet..... But maybe you could try contact them directly. Alexandrea (SCOTLAND)

#50 Ladystardust

Ladystardust
                    • 79 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 08:29 AM

Hi Alex, wow not long for you now hun!!! Have you chosen your venue etc yet and has it been a smooth ride so far xxx

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users