Photo

Newbie - Getting married October 2013 in Moon Palace Grand, Cancun

• Please log in to reply
214 replies to this topic

#21 Ladystardust

Ladystardust
  • 79 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 12:25 PM

Omg ha ha that is such a coincidence!!! I was going to pm you and ask if he was your h2b... It's a small world. Good job mind getting him on the case, that site is fantastic and also the palace brides site... Add me on fb and I will refer you xxx. My name is Philippa Sigallias xxx

#22 Dondon84

Dondon84
    • 51 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 12:31 PM

Ha ha it is a small world ha ha he has only just found the site and said it is great :D It's my son's Facebook page he was using as we are not on there but will definitely sign up soon as these websites are great for all the wedding news and info As soon as I sign up I will pm you Xx

#23 samblake85

samblake85
      • 21 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 11:27 PM

hay pip, i would be greatful if you could email me over, the wedding broucher you have samblake85@hotmail.com. sam x

#24 ashleyroslyn

ashleyroslyn
        • 8 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 10:36 AM

Yeah would really appreciate the wedding brochure too, my email is ashley.roslyn@hotmail.co.uk Still no word from Thomas cook will defo be going in because we haven't even signed or heard of this form for moon palace. Ashley x

#25 Ladystardust

Ladystardust
          • 79 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 07:25 AM

Hi Ashley, I will email the brochure over to you when i get home .  I would def speak to your TA as that form should have been sent to you after your booking was confirmed xxx

I have just received confirmation from Thomas Cook that my date will be 8th October 2013 - sooooo happy that we got our date and also it will be one of the guests birthdays - so double celebration xxxx

Sam did you get the brochure ok???

Pip xx

#26 samblake85

samblake85
            • 21 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 01:20 AM

hay yes sorry, didnt reply, been busy working no chance to look at emails. printing it today to go into wedding folderha ha. congrats on getting wedding date the 8th. feels better when you have confirmed date, more exciting lol.

haveyou been given a time yet xx

#27 Dondon84

Dondon84
              • 51 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 06:48 AM

Hi, Just letting you all know that I have finally had our date confirmed today. We will be getting married on the 11th October 2013. It took nearly 9 weeks though so really pleased we finally have it!! Xx:Dxx

#28 samblake85

samblake85
                • 21 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 12:48 AM

congratulations, glad you have ur date finally, nice to be able to let guestsknow when it is xx

#29 Ladystardust

Ladystardust
                  • 79 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 10:21 AM

Hi Ashley.

I have emailed the brochure, sorry taken so long hun xxxx

Apparently we dont get our times until we arrive so not gonna stress about that, as long as it happens is the main priority xxx 

#30 samblake85

samblake85
                    • 21 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 01:28 AM

hi, hope every one is getting on ok.

we had our wedding info pack and confirmation through whichc states our wedding date ad time, however it also said this it was not 100 percent set in stone, so hoping it dont change, i cant see why it would if they have gaanteed that date, i mean just dont give it to any one else. it a bit annoying as our friends and family booking there holiday around the date.

the pack we got about moon palace was ok, had list what we would be entitiled to and a list of cost for extras, also a form about our wedding party in need i fill in and send back to them so they know whos who. not much more in the back. has any one else recieved one. sam x

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users