Photo

Newbie - Getting married October 2013 in Moon Palace Grand, Cancun

• Please log in to reply
214 replies to this topic

#181 bridemoonpalace

bridemoonpalace
  • 151 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 12:09 PM

hi, all oct brides, lol. we booked about two weeks ago we getting married saturday 26th Ocotber ( which we requested) at14:00 pm. no location yet, i suppose we sort that out when we get there, we flying with ba, fligt dates arent out yet tho. we waiting for our holiday pack to arrive in the post. i am hoping it will tell us all we need to know. cant believe we are oct 2013 in same hotel. least we can support one another in planning and organising, my names sam.  i live in peterborouborough uk

We are getting married the same day! That's great! How long are you staying?

#182 photoisforever

photoisforever
    • Vendor
    • 192 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 10:58 AM

Congrats Oct Moon Palace brides!!! you've chosen an gorgeous venue for your wedding, good job!

wishing everyone a smooth n easy time with the rest of their plans, and that your Special Days are everything you wish for - Cheers!!!

Photography Is Forever Studios

#183 Karen Luiza

Karen Luiza
      • 23 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 10:15 AM

Hey DonDon-

We are the same date and each with 30 people---think we should take over the night club? :)

#184 Karen Luiza

Karen Luiza
        • 23 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 10:18 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Charmaine1988 

Does any1 know where the cocktail party is held in the moon palace? Does any1 have any pics?

you get to choose the venue. Lots of terraces to choose from

#185 Dondon84

Dondon84
          • 51 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 02:16 AM

Ji[quote name="Karen Luiza" url="/t/80023/newbie-getting-married-october-2013-in-moon-palace-grand-cancun/150#post_1945942"]Hey DonDon- We are the same date and each with[quote name="Karen Luiza" url="/t/80023/newbie-getting-married-october-2013-in-moon-palace-grand-cancun/150#post_1945942"]Hey DonDon- We are the same date and each with 30 people---think we should take over the night club? :) [/quote]

#186 Dondon84

Dondon84
            • 51 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 02:18 AM

hi Karen, I cannot wait now!! Booked it so long ago but it's come round so quickly. Just waiting to hear from an onsite wedding coordinator now. Have you been assigned one yet? X

#187 photoisforever

photoisforever
              • Vendor
              • 192 posts

Posted 07 September 2013 - 04:39 PM

Yes, dondon84, your Big Day is coming up next month already......Exciting!!! hope it all goes just the way you envision.......cheers!!!

Photography Is Forever Studios  

#188 Dondon84

Dondon84
                • 51 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 07:16 AM

Thank you :-) Has anybody had Valeria Vera as their wedding coordinator at Moon Palace? Just been told she will be ours Thanks Donna

#189 breanna

breanna
                  • 3 posts

Posted 21 September 2013 - 01:48 PM

Hey!! Excited for my wedding on the 28th of October :) just a little worried about all this rain they are getting! Anyone concerned or do we just hope it will clear up by then!? Happy planning to everyone!!

#190 lastminbride

lastminbride
                    • 165 posts

Posted 25 September 2013 - 11:41 PM

Dondon - I've read on here that Valeria is outstanding! Looks like you lucked out. Let us know how it goes and good luck!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users