ashleyroslyn

Newbie - Getting married October 2013 in Moon Palace Grand, Cancun

@futuremrskorney Your pics are gorgeous. Love your makeup too! Looked like quite a beautiful day (and family :)

Hello Ashley! congrats for your upcoming wedding!

If you need some help with your photography or like to have an amazing photobooth at your event, don't hesitate to contact me, I personally give you the best tips and advise to make a memorable photo shooting that you and you beloved will remember forever!

my email is:  cancun@photofacebooth.com  !!! Im Cecilia

Your welcome ladies. Please don't hesitate to contact me should you have any questions. Link'n I definitely will be back!!!! :) Girls please speak to Moments that Matter Photography if you choose an outside vendor. You won't regret it! X

Hi! Love your pictures :) Just wondering if you got your hair and make up done by Moon Palace? How far in advance did you make your appointments?

You mentioned that you used Moon Palace's speakers...what did that cost? I have about 30 guests and we are really torn between bringing our own Bose or getting JSAV to set up speakers (we definitely aren't doing the DJ thing).

Thanks!

Lindsay

Hi anyone getting married at the Moon Palace in May 2015 I have just had my date confirmed 21st May at 3pm can now start getting excited ;-)

Hi Ashley,

My name is Alexis and reading through your past messages i can hear your sigh of relief now that you are now booked and confirmed....Congratulations!

I am sure you must be over the moon with excitement!! Fun times.. And

You couldn't have chosen a more beautiful location,not only Moon Palace..but also the Mayan Riviera.

Its a very special,spiritual and magical place....perfect for weddings 

Please click on the below link to review our comprehensive guide,  "Top tips for WOW beach wedding photos"

http://www.bestdesti...by-vincen-r2226

Here are some images of a recent wedding we shot at Moon Palace, if you would like to see more please let me know.

469christine-max-wed-S.jpg

739christine-max-wed-S.jpg    

626christine-max-wed-S.jpg

687christine-max-wed-S.jpg

574christine-max-wed-S.jpg

This last one is my favorite..talk about ecstatic! Love it!

Look forward to hearing from you..