Stephanie 525 found "The one"

• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

#11 boscobel

boscobel
  • VIP Member
  • 24,213 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 05:46 PM

OMG, we have to wait until FEBRUARY! You are kidding us right? Cuz that's just too mean!

Congrats on finding the one and your FI sure is a keeper for agreeing that your happiness is more important then the $$$$!

#12 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 24,768 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 05:49 PM

yay! how cool that you're able to return the other dress. so glad you found "the one" now.

i totally spaced on meeting you today ... you must think i am the biggest flake! at the last minute i had a guy come over to estimate putting central air into the house - and totally forgot to get back to you. now i wish i would have - maybe i could have seen the dress! doh!

#13 CourtneyV

CourtneyV
      • 4,979 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 05:54 PM

Wow, that's truly beautiful. February - that's so far away! You'd better hurry back and post pictures THE SECOND the dress gets in!

Congrats on finding THE dress!! :)
        Happily Married since May 9, 2008
        Proud Mama to Evelyn Eileen since June 8, 2010

#14 starfish kate

starfish kate
        • 455 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 06:42 PM

Ohmigod I LOVE IT!!!
          Kate

#15 StephanieMN

StephanieMN
          • 1,798 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 07:06 PM

Ha- yes you do really have to wait and so do I. I was by myself so my MOH won't see it until then either. The bottom is very basic with some itchy layers to it.
            The thing that sucks is that I have to have extra length added wich means another $140 but the dress was too amzing to skip. We joked about not getting it even though it hits me at the ankles.

#16 -Kate-

-Kate-
            • VIP Member
            • 7,676 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 08:55 PM

That is such a beautiful dress!!! I can't wait to see you in it.

#17 Christine

Christine
              • VIP Member
              • 21,514 posts
              • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
              • Wedding Location:Napa, California
              • LocationReno, NV

Posted 26 September 2007 - 09:04 PM

Stephanie that is a beautiful dress and shoulders are very sexy, you FI is going to love it. I agree spending the money on the dress you want is way more important.
              Hey since the other dress was pretty cheap, you should keep it and do a TTD session in Tahoe, there are some really beautiful meadows and the snow will still be on the mountain tops. I will have to think of some cool places for you.
              Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#18 StephanieMN

StephanieMN
              • 1,798 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 10:31 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Christine
                Stephanie that is a beautiful dress and shoulders are very sexy, you FI is going to love it. I agree spending the money on the dress you want is way more important.
                Hey since the other dress was pretty cheap, you should keep it and do a TTD session in Tahoe, there are some really beautiful meadows and the snow will still be on the mountain tops. I will have to think of some cool places for you.
                We actually have talked about doing something like this but I am going to try and return the dress ( it was still $200 that we could use on our candy buffet) if they won't take it back then that is a strong possibility. I may also try to find a pretty cheap dress ( around $50) to do something like that. Maybe at a second-hand store. I have always loved my shoulders--one of the few body parts I adore so I was happy to find a dress to compliment them. The train isn't too long so I won't have to worry about dragging it on the rocks.

#19 Lizzy

Lizzy
                • 501 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 11:26 PM

Great find Steph. What store did you buy it at? Was it on Grand Avenue? It is so pretty!
                  For the dance, at the reception, Maggie wore her crinoline and a lovely lace top. Looks like Tadd likes it!

Professional Photography by Michael B.www.michaelbstudio.comMinneapolis, MN

#20 StephanieMN

StephanieMN
                  • 1,798 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 11:39 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Lizzy
                    Great find Steph. What store did you buy it at? Was it on Grand Avenue? It is so pretty!
                    No I actually went to Mary Kays bridal in Richfield. They were awesome!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users