Sign in to follow this  
StephanieMN

Stephanie 525 found "The one"

OMG, we have to wait until FEBRUARY! You are kidding us right? Cuz that's just too mean!

Congrats on finding the one and your FI sure is a keeper for agreeing that your happiness is more important then the $$$$!

yay! how cool that you're able to return the other dress. so glad you found "the one" now.

i totally spaced on meeting you today ... you must think i am the biggest flake! at the last minute i had a guy come over to estimate putting central air into the house - and totally forgot to get back to you. now i wish i would have - maybe i could have seen the dress! doh!

Ha- yes you do really have to wait and so do I. I was by myself so my MOH won't see it until then either. The bottom is very basic with some itchy layers to it.

The thing that sucks is that I have to have extra length added wich means another $140 but the dress was too amzing to skip. We joked about not getting it even though it hits me at the ankles.

Stephanie that is a beautiful dress and shoulders are very sexy, you FI is going to love it. I agree spending the money on the dress you want is way more important.

Hey since the other dress was pretty cheap, you should keep it and do a TTD session in Tahoe, there are some really beautiful meadows and the snow will still be on the mountain tops. I will have to think of some cool places for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christine View Post
Stephanie that is a beautiful dress and shoulders are very sexy, you FI is going to love it. I agree spending the money on the dress you want is way more important.
Hey since the other dress was pretty cheap, you should keep it and do a TTD session in Tahoe, there are some really beautiful meadows and the snow will still be on the mountain tops. I will have to think of some cool places for you.
We actually have talked about doing something like this but I am going to try and return the dress ( it was still $200 that we could use on our candy buffet) if they won't take it back then that is a strong possibility. I may also try to find a pretty cheap dress ( around $50) to do something like that. Maybe at a second-hand store. I have always loved my shoulders--one of the few body parts I adore so I was happy to find a dress to compliment them. The train isn't too long so I won't have to worry about dragging it on the rocks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizzy View Post
Great find Steph. What store did you buy it at? Was it on Grand Avenue? It is so pretty!
No I actually went to Mary Kays bridal in Richfield. They were awesome!!