Sign in to follow this  
shes2013

coral dresses, what color to pair with it?

Coral is a great color and you don't want your other colors to dominate it, a nice silver or even a light steely blue would go great. 

Originally Posted by cdc150 View Post

I did coral and aqua, but since you're not a shade of blue fan, I would votee coral, gray (silver) and yellow. 

wow I never considered the coral and grey color that seems really pretty I just googled them

We are doing something a bit different then what Iâ€ve seen for a beach wedding.  We are doing PINK TONES AND GOLD.  We will also have some white accents.

I absolutely love the palette and think it exudes luxury.  My FI is Indian so gold is very traditional they usually pair it with red but to give it a twist and also add my favorite colour we have decided to do pink.  But not just one colour of pink, a variety of pinks!

Iâ€ve found a pink (blush) dress for my wedding dress so my bridesmaids are going to wear white or gold dresses (they are choosing their own dress)

I just love that nothing about our wedding is going to be predictable!  What do you guys think?  Iâ€ve attached photos of my inspiration!

post-45026-13862252036_thumb.jpg

post-45026-138622520367_thumb.jpg

post-45026-138622520373_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

We are doing coral, turquoise, and lime green. I wanted super bright, cheery colors, although I hope it doesn't end up looking like a rainbow threw up on my wedding cheesy.gif