Sign in to follow this  
Birdie07

Riu Ocho Rios Bride

Is there any way to change my screenname? user name whatever you call it? My FI doesn't like it (i know grr) ..too much personal information? and I can't figure out how to do anything? Any help will be appreciated

You can go into the vbPlaza Menu option above (3rd one in) and choose vbPlaza Menu Main. Scroll down and you can see username options (or something like that). but i think it costs alot of points to do that. I don't have any to donate, but perhaps one of the girls with xxx,xxx points will see this and send you some.

I just checked and it only takes 1,000 points, so I will send some over

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsKimball View Post
Is there any way to change my screenname? user name whatever you call it? My FI doesn't like it (i know grr) ..too much personal information? and I can't figure out how to do anything? Any help will be appreciated

Quote:
Originally Posted by FutureMrsButler08 View Post
1. I don;t think I know how to start my own thread...lol

2. What would I put in it?
Hi! Well, at this point, maybe there's no need. Hopefully you feel sufficiently welcomed!

Not a problem. Points aren't good for anything except buying gifts, giving donations and opening attachments, and it's nice to do something nice for someone. You were my good deed for yesterday.