Photo

Post pictures of your Invitations

• Please log in to reply
194 replies to this topic

#21 McLecker

McLecker
  • 194 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 09:11 PM

Wow. these are amazing!!! Do you need to do invites if everyone has already booked?

#22 shannonmarie

shannonmarie
    • 683 posts
    • Wedding Date:June 14, 2013
    • Wedding Location:Now Jade Rivera Cancun - Pergola
    • LocationCharlotte, North Carolina

Posted 13 August 2012 - 05:07 AM

All these are all so nice! Invitations are sooo expensive.I need to order 150 invites and response cards and I'm having so much trouble finding a decent price. I refuse to spend a fortune on them. I just don't know what to do. Does anyone have a simple invite template? The only templates I can find on this forum are for boarding passes and passports and that's just too much for me. I am not a very good DIY person so I just need something simple :)

I may just end up ordering Rack Cards from VistaPrint and using free postcards as the RSVP. Although it will not look like a 'traditional' invite I may just have to go with it. Hopefully none of my guest will even think twice about it. LOL

62 guest booked, plus Bride and Groom!

#23 Speckles121

Speckles121
    • 720 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 05:54 AM

Sorry for the horrible cell phone pictures..but these are our invites! We got them designed & printed at a local printer south of Boston..they came out amazing and all our guests can't stop talking about them!

#24 safety75

safety75
      • 287 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 05:55 AM

Originally Posted by Speckles121 

Sorry for the horrible cell phone pictures..but these are our invites! We got them designed & printed at a local printer south of Boston..they came out amazing and all our guests can't stop talking about them!

These are so cute!!

#25 jordanb

jordanb
        • 185 posts

Posted 16 August 2012 - 09:33 AM

Originally Posted by shannonmarie 

All these are all so nice! Invitations are sooo expensive.I need to order 150 invites and response cards and I'm having so much trouble finding a decent price. I refuse to spend a fortune on them. I just don't know what to do. Does anyone have a simple invite template? The only templates I can find on this forum are for boarding passes and passports and that's just too much for me. I am not a very good DIY person so I just need something simple :)

I may just end up ordering Rack Cards from VistaPrint and using free postcards as the RSVP. Although it will not look like a 'traditional' invite I may just have to go with it. Hopefully none of my guest will even think twice about it. LOL

What's your budget? Mine were only about $175 for 75 invites with extra envelopes (printed with return address). I got them on Etsy and LOVE. (Will post in a following post.) I was able to cut down the cost because instead of RSVP inserts and seperate envelopes, mine were perforated tear-off postcards from my invite itself. They were totally casual and cute, but with a destination wedding, that was the vibe I was going for anyway! I got tons of compliments!

What: Mexican beach wedding extravaganza

When: January 18, 2013

Where: The Royal Playa Del Carmen

Who: Soon-to-be Mr. & Mrs. Sprague; 50+ guests; del Sol Photography

Check out our wedding photos sneak peek from Del Sol: http://delsolphotogr...n-destinatio...

#26 jordanb

jordanb
          • 185 posts

Posted 16 August 2012 - 09:37 AM

Here are my STDs (Does anyone else giggle when they type that abbreviation?) :). I got them on VistaPrint for under $100. Again, saving because they were postcards so no envelopes.

As I mentioned above my invites were totally affordable too, and a hit! They were from Etsy:

Check out our wedding photos sneak peek from Del Sol: http://delsolphotogr...n-destinatio...

#27 shan0487

shan0487
            • 1,393 posts
            • Wedding Date:November 23, 2012
            • Wedding Location:Sun Palace & Moon Palace- Cancun, MX
            • LocationSt Louis, MO

Posted 16 August 2012 - 09:39 AM

Awww Caitlin- I love them!!!! :)

Originally Posted by Speckles121 

#28 safety75

safety75
            • 287 posts

Posted 16 August 2012 - 10:38 AM

Originally Posted by jordanb 

Here are my STDs (Does anyone else giggle when they type that abbreviation?) :). I got them on VistaPrint for under $100. Again, saving because they were postcards so no envelopes.

As I mentioned above my invites were totally affordable too, and a hit! They were from Etsy:

I just ordered a sample of this invite, can't wait to see it!

#29 jordanb

jordanb
              • 185 posts

Posted 16 August 2012 - 02:15 PM

Yay!

#30 jordanb

jordanb
                • 185 posts

Posted 16 August 2012 - 02:16 PM

Let me know if you end up going with it! The song suggestion lines have especially been a hit! (Just hope your friends and family have good taste in music :))!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users