Since alot of people did passport invites, i wanted to send out something different. i ordered these from India. my colors are tiffany blue and silver (with fuschia flowers). Inside the box had custom inserts that displayed information you would normally put on your rsvp or insert cards. i also included our personal website for guests to rsvp (instead of having rsvp cards mailed back to me).  THe website was shown on the insert as well inside the invite. The scroll displayed the formal information such as names, parents, love note, wedding location, date, time. the print looks extremely small on the picture below but in person it was very legible :-) I loved the way it turned out!

I purchased these boxes from amazon to mail the invites (the size is 10x3x2 for the box). i stuffed it with tiffany blue tissue paper as well.

Since alot of people did passport invites, i wanted to send out something different. i ordered these from India. my colors are tiffany blue and silver (with fuschia flowers). Inside the box had custom inserts that displayed information you would normally put on your rsvp or insert cards. i also included our personal website for guests to rsvp (instead of having rsvp cards mailed back to me).  THe website was shown on the insert as well inside the invite. The scroll displayed the formal information such as names, parents, love note, wedding location, date, time. the print looks extremely small on the picture below but in person it was very legible :-) I loved the way it turned out! LL LL I purchased these boxes from amazon to mail the invites (the size is 10x3x2 for the box). i stuffed it with tiffany blue tissue paper as well. LL
Absolutely gorgeous and definitely unique. I looooove these and I'm sure they were fun to receive!

Back of the invitation

Front of the invitation

Half Moon invitation holder

RSVP card

Guest information card

Here is the invitation I think I might go with its called Mexican Tile from magnetstreet.com.  I won $200 worth of wedding stationary from magnetstreet.com and I can basically get my whole set of 75 invitations with envelopes, vellum, vellum wrap and monogram seal stickers for under $200 would have been around $400.00 if I didn't have the credit so not too bad I think.  My colors are coral, turquoise and champagne and I wanted a very classy mexican theme invitation. All the other beachy and destination wedding invites just didn't jump out at me and seamed too casual.  What do you guys think of these?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJBride2014 View Post

Back of the invitation

Front of the invitation

Half Moon invitation holder

RSVP card

Guest information card

Here is the invitation I think I might go with its called Mexican Tile from magnetstreet.com.  I won $200 worth of wedding stationary from magnetstreet.com and I can basically get my whole set of 75 invitations with envelopes, vellum, vellum wrap and monogram seal stickers for under $200 would have been around $400.00 if I didn't have the credit so not too bad I think.  My colors are coral, turquoise and champagne and I wanted a very classy mexican theme invitation. All the other beachy and destination wedding invites just didn't jump out at me and seamed too casual.  What do you guys think of these?

I love it! I will have to go check it out!