83 replies to this topic

#81 jajajaja

jajajaja
  • VIP Member
  • 9,794 posts

Posted 28 September 2007 - 08:57 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Nrvsbride
    Only when there is something wrong does the doctor call herself. The fact that she had a tech call means that everything is okay. I had some blood tests done awhile ago and they told me I had a high blood count which was indicative of an infection, and then after extensive testing the tests came back normal. Sometimes they just tell you stuff to be cautious but in the end it turns out everything is okay. I think this is great news and you should celebrate!!
    Glad everything is alright! And I agree with Glenda. I think sometimes doctors tell you things to be cautious. My mom had extensive blood tests last week and they said she could have some type of cancer or lupus. Results came back negative yesterday. For a week, we were sweating it out though.

I hope you and Amos can relax now. This little scare will make a baby that much more thrilling.
    Happily married since 2008

#82 BrittneyD

BrittneyD
    • 679 posts

Posted 28 September 2007 - 09:08 PM

I am so sorry that you are going through this. I don't really know what to say. I here for you though.
      Brittney & Peter
      July 12, 2008
      Riu Ocho Rios

http://tickers.Ticke....2452/event.png

#83 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 10,366 posts

Posted 29 September 2007 - 12:25 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Heidi
        well that has to be good!!! Hoping for good news from the Dr too!!!
        Heidi, I am hoping for good news for you too.... when you do you? I am sending good vibes your way..

#84 JulieG

JulieG
        • VIP Member
        • 8,323 posts

Posted 29 September 2007 - 01:58 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by beachbride
          Heidi, I am hoping for good news for you too.... when you do you? I am sending good vibes your way..
          Wow, that is so frustrating, what the hell is normal, who decides that and what does it mean. Is the doctor going to call you back? I must say though, it can't be bad news if they told you normal, so that is a great thing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users