102 replies to this topic

#21 foxytv

foxytv
  • VIP Member
  • 7,740 posts

Posted 29 September 2007 - 04:35 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Debs
    Ok, I found the top 3 fonts but can't find Californian, Copperplate and Lucinda If anyone has them zipped could you e-mail them to me?

debbie.jacques@hotmail.com

Thanks ladies!
    Hey girl! They are all on Download fonts | dafont.com. In the search bos just type in the name and it'll come right up. If you have problems still, PM me and I'll .zip 'em over to ya (on my way out the door so can't ddo it right now and w/o the PM, I'll forget!).

#22 jillhiggins

jillhiggins
    • Banned
    • 386 posts

Posted 29 September 2007 - 05:26 PM

Really cute Tami!!
      :)

#23 trisha0612

trisha0612
      • 491 posts

Posted 29 September 2007 - 05:37 PM

I love all of these boarding pass templates. All of you ladies have been so helpful, these are exactly what I was looking for. My only question is...now that I have some templates...where do I go from here? How do I go about making my own?? I'm so confused...AS ALWAYS!
        Travis & Trish
        10-10-08
        Tulum..uhh I mean Cancun, MX

#24 foxytv

foxytv
        • VIP Member
        • 7,740 posts

Posted 30 September 2007 - 04:33 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by trisha0612
          I love all of these boarding pass templates. All of you ladies have been so helpful, these are exactly what I was looking for. My only question is...now that I have some templates...where do I go from here? How do I go about making my own?? I'm so confused...AS ALWAYS!
          I see you posted a draft ... so are you set in how to get it all started?

I've used the Creative Memories corner-cutter and sheet-cutters for the perfect-cut look. I'm also getting a Perforator to give it that added authenticity.

Luckily, Tom has been a GREAT help at cutting the pockets and doing the corner-rounding (my thumb gets ssoo sore punching out those corners!). He's also doing the gluing of the pockets and stapling of the invite pages for me ... as I work on the envelopes.

#25 coreyphil

coreyphil
          • 497 posts

Posted 02 October 2007 - 05:10 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by trisha0612
            I used the Cutterpede paper cutter (I think I paid around $20) --- it comes with the paper cutter and you can purchase a scorer (for the pockets) and a perforator separately for like $3 each. I also used a corner punch to make the edges rounded ...

I played around with different papers and actually found that plain cardstock worked the best (better than Bristol). You can get that in bulk for cheap!

#26 foxytv

foxytv
            • VIP Member
            • 7,740 posts

Posted 03 October 2007 - 07:30 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by MrsInTraining
              Your invitations are great! I hadn't even considered something like that, but seeing yours is giving me ideas!

Thanks for sharing!
              No problem! I got the template from some of the other gals on here and then just made it my own! I never had considered, or even thought of, anything like this either ... but I'm really pleased with them ... although cutting 180 of them at 5-pages each is a BEAR of a job!!!

#27 Chiquita

Chiquita
              • 2,674 posts

Posted 15 October 2007 - 05:06 PM

Those looks great!! I think I'm going to do this as well..

#28 foxytv

foxytv
                • VIP Member
                • 7,740 posts

Posted 19 October 2007 - 11:02 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Chiquita
                  Those looks great!! I think I'm going to do this as well..
                  Thanks but OMG -- when we think we're on the home stretch of getting them totally done -- we realize that there is still more to do! ugh!

#29 cheeks75

cheeks75
                  • 96 posts

Posted 08 November 2007 - 05:31 PM

Please help me!!!!!!!!! I am so not crafty at all, but I really love your invites. How do I even get started in making something so beautiful?

#30 foxytv

foxytv
                    • VIP Member
                    • 7,740 posts

Posted 08 November 2007 - 05:48 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by cheeks75
                      Please help me!!!!!!!!! I am so not crafty at all, but I really love your invites. How do I even get started in making something so beautiful?
                      You can use the templates I posted on page 1 of this thread and just make changes to suit your tastes/themes/color schemes etc.

Just make sure you have all the right fonts or it will look funny on your computer.

I had to download several fonts from Download fonts | dafont.com to get started.

Let me know what else you need!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users