Now Larimar Punta Cana 2013 Bride

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 JennNicholls

• 11 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 12:06 PM

Hey Ladies, I just got married on May 6, 2013. I must say when I was doing the emailing back and forth it really was hard and stressful, but once you get to the resort they treat you like royalty. I definitely recommend this resort to anyone looking to get married at Now Larimar Punta Cana! Even our pictures turned out absolutely amazing....we hired the photographer that was already included in our package and she did amazing work...I honestly had such an amazing time and both me and my husband tell everyone how much we loved our wedding and the whole trip overall

#22 cdnbanker

• 195 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 01:43 PM

gorgeous bride and love the pics

#23 jennifer8913

• 455 posts
      • Wedding Date:August 9, 2013
      • Wedding Location:Now Larimar, Dominican Republic
      • LocationAllentown, PA

Posted 11 June 2013 - 10:44 AM

Does anyone have info on bringing OTC meds for welcome bags through customs? Like did you bring OTC meds for welcome bags and have a problem getting through customs because it was more than for your personal use? Thanks for your help!

"ever thine ever mine ever ours"~ Ludwig von Beethoven, and more famously by Mr. Big!

Now Larimar 8/9/13; I married my best friend! 29 of my closest friends and family celebrated with us! Couldn't have wished for anything better :)

#24 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
      • 3,072 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 09:44 AM

Great photos JennNicholls -- looks like you had an amazing wedding, and so great to hear how much you and your husband enjoyed it!!!

Congrats + every happiness on your journey ahead.......Enjoy :)

team MTM asst, Lynda :)

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                            100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

#25 Kacey0829

• 8 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 01:29 PM

I just got off the phone with the Now Larimar... I had not heard from Silvia in over a week... I was informed that she is no longer with them, and I have a new Coordinator whom I spoke with and she told me she had many e-mails and she would reply to my e-mail in 24 to 48 hours its already been over a week since I had e-mailed her... Is anyone else having this problem...

#26 fitchicka

• 1 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 10:45 AM

@Kacey0829- I am in the same boat! Sylvia left and I was given a new co-ordinator who is a little slow- so I keep re-sending my e-mails. A week is a typical reply time frame!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users