Tulum Wedding Planning...

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 PamelaVan

PamelaVan
  • 34 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 01:59 PM

Hello Brides, 

I just back from my DREAM wedding in Tulum, Mexico. I loved planning my destination wedding, although challenging at times was beyond worth it. I loved the process so much, and feel that from all hours of my research that I could help other brides with the process. Since I have returned home I have decided to pursue becoming a wedding planner. I have many photos of my wedding creation, if anyone would like to see, and soon I will have more professional photos as well.  I really would prefer to help a creative and unique bride who wants to create her own concept. I love creativity and color. I am willing to help a couple brides without charge in order to begin establishing myself. I will say, I have been event planning at a restaurant for 5 years, so I do have basic coordinating experience.  I have been to the area many times and know my way around. I have great contacts now from planning my own wedding.. I would plan from Kansas City, MO...and fly to Mexico for the wedding. If any brides are interested let me know. Thanks Pamela

#2 Sandy Planner

Sandy Planner
    • 113 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 02:24 PM

Dear Pamela: Do you have any email where I can contact you?

#3 PamelaVan

PamelaVan
      • 34 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 03:24 PM

Sandy, 

Yes, Please email me at pamela.bigelow@park.edu. I would love to hear from you. Talk to you soon. Pamela

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users