jordanb

My Mexico/beach wedding DIYs - post yours for inspiration!

Originally Posted by stefn1218 View Post

Ladies, look what I found!!!

I'm pretty sure it looks like the one Jordan used?

http://www.livinglanguage.com/content/downloads/Spanish_ToGo.pdf  

I came across this one to that we are using that is pretty good: http://www.single-serving.com/Spanish/American_Spanish_Phrases-USL.pdf

I printed them on colored paper and am included them in out OOT bags.

Originally Posted by jordanb View Post

Next up, gift bags... My colors are a bright coral-ly pink, and ivory/silver. In order to give everything a consistent and stylized look, I went to town with one of those Martha Stewart punches featuring a starfish/sand dollar. Here are the cutouts on my gift bags/welcome letters. (You'll also notice the tiny bottle in front - in addition to items like aloe, sunscreen and a pocket Spanish dictionary, we put tiny messages in these bottles that explain that they are to bring back a little bit of paradise (sand) when they leave!) The tags on the gift bags say "Gracias y bienvenidos."

bags.jpg

I definitely just bought this Martha Stewart punch yesterday and I'm so excited to use it!!! Where did you get the awesome coral paper? I find that there isn't a lot of true coral coloured stuff out there...it's either orange or pink!!

So... since I technically didn't create this, I can't take credit for it as a DIY (except I did print and fold it, so maybe it counts??), but it is too good not to share! Perfect for OOT bags if you're having you wedding in Mexico, and FREE!

They're these great little pocket spanish language booklets. I found a free PDF download online (can't find the link now, but PM me if you can't download it in the attached and I would be happy to email it to you). I then printed it in color, two sided, folded along the lines, trimmed off one long edge with a paper cutter, and voila!

This is awesome, but i printed it and cant' get the folding right! Haha!

Spanish_ToGo.pdf

So... since I technically didn't create this, I can't take credit for it as a DIY (except I did print and fold it, so maybe it counts??), but it is too good not to share! Perfect for OOT bags if you're having you wedding in Mexico, and FREE!

They're these great little pocket spanish language booklets. I found a free PDF download online (can't find the link now, but PM me if you can't download it in the attached and I would be happy to email it to you). I then printed it in color, two sided, folded along the lines, trimmed off one long edge with a paper cutter, and voila!

Also did you print on cardstock or regular paper??

Spanish_ToGo.pdf