Photo

Barefoot Sandals for OOT bags!!

• Please log in to reply
68 replies to this topic

#21 Dazeydawl

Dazeydawl
  • 861 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 05:11 PM

OK so I have about 10 pairs done now!!! And im almost finnished my Bridal pair so ill post pics of those as soon as they are done. So I figured i would post pics of what i have so far.

These are all the pairs that i have completed. the ones without the bow still have to have the know glued, ends trimmed and of course the bow.

photo (1).JPG

And here is the pic i dread putting up.. but one pair on my foot... i hate my feet.. and im in desperate need of a pedicure lol..

photo (2).JPG

#22 Dazeydawl

Dazeydawl
    • 861 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 05:18 PM

I didn't want to put these in the OOT bags loose just in case something happened to them so i created little bags to put them in. I bought muslin favor bags and stamped them with the footprint stamp. I still need to add tags and i would like to try and come up with a cute poem about the sandals to put on it but im no good at writing so i dont know (anyone with ideas let me know)

This first picture is of the supplies i used.

photo (3).JPG

And a couple pics of the finnished product

photo (4).JPG

photo (5).JPG

#23 Dazeydawl

Dazeydawl
      • 861 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 06:56 PM

And i finnished my bridal pair!!! I will making ones similar to these for my bridesmaids and my flower girl... only my bridemaids with by purple beads and my flowergirls will be pink cause thats her favorite color. lol.

photo (6).JPG

#24 lkterry

lkterry
        • 157 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 07:37 PM

They all look so great.  And I love the little favor bag w/ the foot prints for them!

#25 2ndtimesacharm

2ndtimesacharm
          • Banned
          • 100 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 06:27 AM

I admit I'm not a huge fan of barefoot sandals but I can honestly say these are my favorite!!  I absolutely love them!  You did such a fabulous job!!!

Azul Sensatori ~ June 26, 2012

#26 brgephar

brgephar
            • 166 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 07:26 AM

These are so impressive!

#27 Islander88

Islander88
              • 120 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 10:33 AM

wow those are so pretty! it wld be fun to make my own but ive been looking at some on etsy that are really pretty

#28 Dazeydawl

Dazeydawl
                • 861 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 11:00 AM

wow those are so pretty! it wld be fun to make my own but ive been looking at some on etsy that are really pretty

Thanks! I love my bridal pair they are so pretty on. It's hard to tell by the picture but they are super sparkly thanks to the rhinestone pendant and crystazzi beads. The ones on etsy are nice but I found them too expensive. My pair was the most expensive to make and cost me around $10 thanks to 40% off coupons for michaels.

#29 SunsetLove

SunsetLove
                  • 156 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 11:39 AM

Everything looks great! I love the little bags!

#30 Blujaye

Blujaye
                    • Site Supporter
                    • 96 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 02:40 PM

Your bridal pair is beautiful! I love the little muslin bags; may I ask where you got them from? I'm making a few of the bracelets for my friends bridal shower next month as prizes. The bags wouls be nice to present them in.
                      Marrying my best friend on October 6th, 2012 at the Riu Ocho Rios!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users